Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell & Ross

Anyone into B&R watches here?

Was thinking of buying either model..... the black dial carbon case is more appealing...hmnn any thoughts?
    Attached Files
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

hi nottingham (nottinghill sorry)

I've seen Bell & Ross with big big dials. It fits hunks (or hulks) with thick wrists. Tot they look really like fighter cockpit instruments (reminds me of US Fighter Planes hovering over Viet Cong airspace during Vietnam War... am having memories of my Viet tour...)

I also seen limited edition dials (like blue, orange and etc) around some watch boutiques in Paragon :-)

They do look good. Why not go and have a look, strap it on yr wrist? See if it smiles at u? :-) *wink*

I prefer the simple dial anytime, man :-P
    http://ericssanpad.blogspot.com

Pair of Rolex Datejusts (Creamy Pyramid Dial)
    Rolex Sea Dweller K-series
    Seiko Automatic Divers Watches
    Seiko Diving Computer

Comment

Originally posted by ericssan View Post
      hi nottingham (nottinghill sorry)

I've seen Bell & Ross with big big dials. It fits hunks (or hulks) with thick wrists. Tot they look really like fighter cockpit instruments (reminds me of US Fighter Planes hovering over Viet Cong airspace during Vietnam War... am having memories of my Viet tour...)

I also seen limited edition dials (like blue, orange and etc) around some watch boutiques in Paragon :-)

They do look good. Why not go and have a look, strap it on yr wrist? See if it smiles at u? :-) *wink*

I prefer the simple dial anytime, man :-P

yea..i guess those are huge watches.... 46mm by 46mm.... the blue dial comes in limited 500 pieces...and the orange dial comes in 250 pieces.. it even come in phantom dial... 500 pieces...

hmn the simple dial really looks good...guess i will get the black dial carbon case one.... but of cos...assuming the price's ok...hehehe

Comment

I have the BR03-92, the smaller 42mm one. The BR01 seems a little too big for my small wrist. My favourite colour would be the orange markers. But by the time I developed interest for this watch, the orange ones already all sold out liow leh. So, I settled for the normal one, with steel casing. The PVD also sold out at that time
        Submariner 14060
        Breitling Colt Auto II
        Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
        Bell & Ross BR03-92
        MM20

Comment

ok. my personal view is that bell and ross marketing strategy has one common in with hublot. they are marketing a one design multiple variations aka change the cosmetics of the model. i find that their time pieces are still a little over priced. my friend is looking @ blue or orange hands one. when he heard the price, he was like errr...........
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

This is probably one of the most famous productions by B&R. But I will still prefer round dials to squarish ones. Round ones will not get out of trend so easily
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
              I have the BR03-92, the smaller 42mm one. The BR01 seems a little too big for my small wrist. My favourite colour would be the orange markers. But by the time I developed interest for this watch, the orange ones already all sold out liow leh. So, I settled for the normal one, with steel casing. The PVD also sold out at that time
              hey...that's a great watch...heheh hmnn orange dial.... retails for about $9800.... limited to 250 pieces worldwide... hmnnnn as for the size..i guess i would need a huge watch... 46mm by 46mm....

i was at Top Hour (Lucky Plaza) yesterday...and was looking at some TT Datejust rollies.... hehehe the minute i slapped on the watches... the boss was sooo frank..hehehe he said not nice lar...for my big wrist..hehehe so there goes of my dreams of wearing watches below 40mm....heheheh

anyway enjoy the great BR and wear it in good health....

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                ok. my personal view is that bell and ross marketing strategy has one common in with hublot. they are marketing a one design multiple variations aka change the cosmetics of the model. i find that their time pieces are still a little over priced. my friend is looking @ blue or orange hands one. when he heard the price, he was like errr...........
                hi bro...yup...guess their retail prices are abit on the high side.... but my lobang at dickson watches...can give me 'good' discount.... guess i dun mind paying for a very basic BR piece after discount...

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                  This is probably one of the most famous productions by B&R. But I will still prefer round dials to squarish ones. Round ones will not get out of trend so easily
                  ..hehe actually i thought the squarish design that look like a 'pull-out from the console of a fighter cockpit' kinda cool....and when i tried on...wow...it really stood out.... for me lar at least...hehehe anyway..i'm into big watches nowadays....sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                    ..hehe actually i thought the squarish design that look like a 'pull-out from the console of a fighter cockpit' kinda cool....and when i tried on...wow...it really stood out.... for me lar at least...hehehe anyway..i'm into big watches nowadays....sigh...
                    I see... if you ask me, given a choice to choose one, I will choose the black dial one

Looks better and classier

Comment

I see... if you ask me, given a choice to choose one, I will choose the black dial one

Looks better and classier
                      black dial? both are black dial... u mean the carbon case or the steel case?

Comment

black dial? both are black dial... u mean the carbon case or the steel case?
                        oops... Sorry typo. I mean the black carbon case one. looks much better

Comment

oops... Sorry typo. I mean the black carbon case one. looks much better
                          yea...my view's the same...the carbon case looked cool....heheh cheers...

Comment

hi bro...yup...guess their retail prices are abit on the high side.... but my lobang at dickson watches...can give me 'good' discount.... guess i dun mind paying for a very basic BR piece after discount...
                            if can get good discount then is value for money. if my friend really wants, maybe will ask u for kind assistance, can?
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Anyone into B&R watches here?

Was thinking of buying either model..... the black dial carbon case is more appealing...hmnn any thoughts?
                              ok. what color is ur skin tone? this will affect the choice of colors of watch case. like my skin tone is on the darker side, im left with limited choices of color dials.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X