Customised Watch Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customised Watch Boxes

I am thinking of custom making a watch box with one of those furnuture makers in BKK, something that can hold more than 30 pieces maybe. Quite irritated to have the watches lying about all over...

not sure if anyone local can do it or will do it for cheap :P

not sure that bkk will be cheap, maybe indon will be better for these things...

what do you guys think? any experiences/recommendations?

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
    I am thinking of custom making a watch box with one of those furnuture makers in BKK, something that can hold more than 30 pieces maybe. Quite irritated to have the watches lying about all over...

not sure if anyone local can do it or will do it for cheap :P

not sure that bkk will be cheap, maybe indon will be better for these things...

what do you guys think? any experiences/recommendations?
    IMO, both indo and thai will be good options. Just look at the kind of wooden furnitures they produce and we can gauge liao. I used to work in a furniture shop before during my school holidays period and the kind of furnitures produced locally really cannot make it.

If BKK is what you're looking at, try visiting the Chatuchat market. There's an entire segment on woodworks and some shops have carpenters working on their artefacts on the spot. Approach them with your requirements and I'm sure they will oblige. Here are some other options in BKK --> http://www.doubleplusthailand.com/Th...ata&GroupId=18
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

But i wonder if it will be even cheaper. Generally there are nice watch boxs ard but usually for 6-8 watches.... For the WIS its not enough, having 2-3 these kind of boxes also not the solution...

Customisation also can add options to store cufflinks, maybe glasses too hahah

Comment

Start a gathering thread to go BKK lo....

MISSION: To find nice nice watch boxes there...
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Start a gathering thread to go BKK lo....

MISSION: To find nice nice watch boxes there...
          looks like there are other activities as well....
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X