Before and After pics?

Else is NPNT, GPGT... heehee

Comment

Interesting! Thanks for sharing

Comment

NPNT.. Haha

Juz kidding..

Comment

myfitnesspal is a good app to help to track calories and macros. preparing your own meals also helps a lot as the food at hawker centres are usually too carb laden.

Comment

really can't control and avoid those heavy food outside. thanks for sharing

Comment

Very disciplined! The end results really is blood n sweat. Lol. I always go for few weeks only n eat normal again. Not too fat can already. Haha

Comment

WOW, great results

Comment

Wow great results! But for those that travel frequently and have to eat in hotels / restaurants a lot this would be tough diet to be keep up with

Comment

no eggs?

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                      No need skip breakfast, lunch, dinner, but all you need self discipline.
                      No pill or gym instructor, No need skip sleeping, i lost 20kg in 3 months, was 80kg now 58kg, just enjoy yourself start cycling if you want to.

One step at a time start with breakfast.
                      My favorite breakfast prata, one egg one plain. I stop this but you may eat ones a week me totally no haha..

This my meal replacement, 2 oatmeal bread with olive spread, 8 to 10 spoons oatmeal, add water and fresh milk. Try not to add sugar, i add honey for a week then i go plain. Took time for me to like but now i enjoy eating this meal.

How to eat diet lunch, reveal my secret soon.
                      My breakfast has been similar for the past 5 years. Pure oatmeal with hot water and sometime grind black sesame powder. And to last you longer throughout the morning, finish the breakfast with a fruit (for me, it is usually an orange or an apple).
                      In addition, I avoid all carbohydrates: rice, noodles, bread, all starch based products and etc. And if you add exercise to your daily regime, I can almost guarantee that not only will you be losing weight, you would be shedding bad cholesterol faster than taking medicine.

Comment

Great regime.

For me, the first thing that enters the body matters to me most.

I make my own concoction the night before. Mixing rolled oats with soy beverage(zero sugar), Chia seeds, and Matcha powder overnight. I'll then throw in almond nuts and raisins, rotating between peanut butter and honey the next morning when I have my breakfast and it is actually not too bad.

As for the rest of the day, I do not really control my diet as I am those who cannot resist good food but will eat in moderation.

Do check out black seed oil which I am taking every morning as well.

Originally posted by lawrence1972sg View Post
                        My breakfast has been similar for the past 5 years. Pure oatmeal with hot water and sometime grind black sesame powder. And to last you longer throughout the morning, finish the breakfast with a fruit (for me, it is usually an orange or an apple).
                        In addition, I avoid all carbohydrates: rice, noodles, bread, all starch based products and etc. And if you add exercise to your daily regime, I can almost guarantee that not only will you be losing weight, you would be shedding bad cholesterol faster than taking medicine.

Comment

No soft drinks. Only water. Try not to eat too much carbo. Eat more veg. Eat 2 meals per day. Can slim down already

Comment

Gone down from 125kg to 95kg from july15 till now. Been stuck in plateaus since two months ago. I am still on a 1300-1600 calories intake with 4 days weight training and 2 days cardio per week.

Any tips to break the plateaus?

Comment

Me too, from 58kg to 55kg and the weight loss seems to be at a standstill here. I try to eat lesser or not eat for dinner and the weight will be lesser in the morning but will bounce back if I eat.

Comment

Originally posted by lianghee View Post
                                Gone down from 125kg to 95kg from july15 till now. Been stuck in plateaus since two months ago. I am still on a 1300-1600 calories intake with 4 days weight training and 2 days cardio per week.

Any tips to break the plateaus?
                                Your body has adjusted to reduced calorie intake over time, and now it's gone into self-preservation mode i.e. it will conserve and store. Very typical of plateaus.

I started out at 106kg in Apr'15, hit my first plateau at around 85kg in Jul'15. I was cycling 4-5 times a week, and rarely hit the gym. Googled and found 'calorie cycling' might help. What you do is over 1 week, alternate between high calorie days (2.5k - 3k cal) and low calorie days (1-1.5k cal). This will trick the body into thinking you are getting more food intake, and trick your body into fat burning mode again (instead of fat storing). You will find that your weight might shoot up 2-3kg during the course of the week, but once you revert back to your usual exercise regime and diet, that extra weight drops off, plus more.

With calorie cycling, that helped me to break through to the next level of loss, and got down to 75kg by Oct '15. That was my second plateau, which I then overcame by calorie cycling again plus introduction of more variety to my exercise regime (started running and doing more weights, on top of cycling). That got me down to my current weight of 70-71kg which is my ideal steady state now. Bodyfat down to 12-13% (from 30+%) with my abs showing for the first time ever in my life, and BMI hovering around a normal 23.

My usual diet now is about 2k calories per day, sometimes more now and I'm more liberal with what I eat now because having a more active lifestyle means higher metabolism and more fuel needed

Hope this helps!
                                What's in the box:
                                • Patek Philippe 5726A
                                • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
                                • Panerai 187 Subzilla
                                • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...