Recommend a High Protein Meal Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a High Protein Meal Replacement

Other than GNC's expensive lean shakes, any others suitable for men? I know the ones in the market can be taken by both men & women, though the marketing if aimed at women.- Eg, Maxitone sculptress

Hi there. I'm just sharing. Eating lots of food doesn't mean ur body will be able to absorb all e nutrients or protein. I read somewhere that out body can only absorbed up to 100grams of protein per meal. We shld supplement e intake via small meals. Or alternatively Amino Acid tablets is good. But heaty.

Comment

maybe be more specific - what are your goals? usually people take protein as a supplement and not meal replacement. they do not provide the nutrients you need.

Comment

I reckon the replacement of meal using a substitute will be healthy in a long run as compared to whole food. Not forgetting, such substitutes are processed food!

Comment

Protein Shake

I use Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey as a supplement.

Take note such drinks aren't replacements for meals but they do keep you full for an hour or two.

Best used when you first wake up and after you work out, depending on your goals.

Comment

I take Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey. Best product so far compared to the other's ive been taking. It doesn;t contain aspartame and the chocolate taste fantastic!

Comment

haha. i need to diet. =)

Comment

Just order a good whey protein from fitlion.com

If need be, vitacost.com has some pretty good lobangs and after shipping, still cheap.
                Especially things like Muscle milk. A bit fatty but real yummy!

Comment

I've been taking Musclepharm Combat. to be honest, that really worked well for me when i was doing CrossFit Full time! Fast recovery!

Regards on Meal replacements, i feel that nothing beats whole food. as natural as possible. Try Paleo diet! its a super easy follow!

Comment

I have been buying ON 100% Whey Protein for awhile now, but I realised that taking protein shakes has its limits in helping us gain muscles and lose weight. While taking it with a combination of a change in our diet would lead to more GAINS and results

Comment

High protein meal replacement

No supplements is better than solid food ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben qiu View Post
                        No supplements is better than solid food ...
                        True...

Comment

I always use some protein providing supplements

Comment

Dont just focus on protein. You need carbs and healthy fats to fuel your body too. If protein powder is too expensive for you, try alternatives like eggs and chicken breast, lean meat..

Comment

Good to see that post! i have also the same question, i need some recommendation i lose my weight during high fever but now i am ok i want to get Protein or weight gainer also i searching about it, just little bit expensive but i saw some sale on black friday coupons 2020 and i have it, i don't know much about that guys what is your recommendation protein or weight gainer are same or not?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X