mass gaining tips.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eight.bone View Post
    anyone here care to share some tips on how to gain mass..been trying to gain weight but something isnt going right.? any tips, advice or products to share.?

thanks
    Eat Mcdonald twice a day and sleep immediately after u eat. Can watch movie and eat too, finish eating just sleep. Supersize me =)

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
      I give my tummy to you, it weighs 20kg.
      I can donate too =)

Comment

Do plan your diet carefully (remember your calories and carb intake etc) and have at least 6-8 small meals a day plus with like other bros mentioned before tag together with protein shakes plus weight gainer... can get some knowledge if you google (UK muscle)... informative on bodybuilding.... cheerz....

Comment

Good old fashion tip. Eat more.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjack View Post
            Eat Mcdonald twice a day and sleep immediately after u eat. Can watch movie and eat too, finish eating just sleep. Supersize me =)
            lol. this sounds like gaining fats

Comment

Have a look at the book "the 4 hour body" which gives a good training plan to add weight. The "4 hour" refers to only having to train 4 hours a month to gain the most muscle weight, by doing sessions of about 30 minutes twice a week. Apparently training too much would decrease the amount of muscle you could gain. Eat a lot, but eat healthy!

Comment

Im late to post to this thread, most of them have given ways to gaining weight. Just to add a point, taking creatine can tremendously too besides the protein, mass gainers etc. The strength, endurance and (of cos the water retention) in taking creatine does help gaining muscles and weight.
                I've gain a total of 20kg ever since I started on weight training. From 47kg to 67kg.

Comment

I think the best mass gaining tip is weight lifting daily go to the gym and heavy weight pick up then your easily mass gain, another tips is that supplement use and diet is also good then your easily mass gain, i also go to the gym daily and my mass gain is also.

Comment

after a tiring workout and take protein & mass gainer add in milkshake yum yum.
                    or just eat late at night and drink lots of sweet drinks all the time.

actually I gained weight after going gym and eating lots of protein, from 55+kg to 65+kg always had 2 lunch early noon and late afternoon.
                    now at 70kg trying to lose hahah....

Comment

Anabolic is the fastest solution.hehe

Comment

Just sharing,

For weight gaining, the parts that we should take note,
                        as follows;

1. Intake
                        - increase protein intake
                        - water intake at least 2.5l

2. Exercise
                        - 3 times a week, half an hour to one hour
                        Anything lesser or more is not enough or wasted
                        - One major per workout

3. Rest
                        - Not enough sleep means recovery affected

4. Have Fun
                        - Need to enjoy that makes you going
                        - Everytime you will look forward to your workout

Comment

I used to eat 20 egg whites and steamed chicken breast everyday when I was in the bodybuilding phase. If you want to build mass, must lift heavy weights (heavy as in you can do only a few repetitions and will need help in the initial lift). High reps exercises good for toning muscles, but slow in building mass. You will also need to keep alternating the weights, try to lift heavier weights once in a while to avoid muscle memory.

Join the gym. The well built guys there will inspire you and give you tips. You will meet friends (and pretty gals), exercise together... Once you are in the lifestyle, you'll want to go gym everyday and you will be more conscious on your diet. Don't forget to rest though.

Myoplex protein shakes are a good start and quite tasty too!

Comment

oh forgot to add... though a bit exp, it is a good idea to hire a personal trainer in the gym for a start to get your basic exercise form right, and advise you on your diet. There are too many people in the gym doing exercises incorrectly, such as 'swinging'.

Comment

Gaining mass is quite easy than losing.Always use clean and healthy stuff and avoid fried things.It will help you in gaining weight another aspect for gaining weight is to use more meat with physical exercise its improves your weight in short time.

Comment

Thanks for the valuable info

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X