No announcement yet.

mass gaining tips.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to keep eating alot of protein and carbs and lift heavy!

Comment

Recently kept watching frank yang youtube for motivation.

Age catching up. Need to pump those aching muscle.

Comment

Do compound lifts like bench press, squats, deadlifts, overhead presses. Progressively increase the weights lifted. Eat lots of quality protein and vege and carbs. I have been doing 5x5 stronglifts. Google it i was 68kg, now 74kg. That was gained over 5years.

Comment

Originally posted by eight.bone View Post
          anyone here care to share some tips on how to gain mass..been trying to gain weight but something isnt going right.? any tips, advice or products to share.?

thanks
          Try eating more carbs and getting your calories up keep protein quite high also
          to help build lean muscle,weight gainers help as does protein shakes though
          nothing beats real food.

Comment

Yes real food is the real deal!!! It's important to keep eat eat n eat!!! My Friend was so hardcore that he just ate everything. Even briyani. I din dare cos too fattenin for me. His philosophy is just to whack the carbs. But gotta make sure u cut back otherwise gonna have lots of fats. Lol!!!

Comment

If you are not gaining mass,it means you are not eating enough. Period.

Comment

In the high school I moved from 65 to 85 kg lean mass in one year following these simple rules

- train for hyperthropy which means no less than 8 no more than 12 reps per set on 60 - 70 % of your 1 max rep. Ideal is 4 sets x 8 - 12 reps per exercise.
                - focus on excercises which involves group of muscles: deadlift, bench, squat, row, military press. No point on doing any isolation excercises yet.
                - train 4 time a week each body part twice a week with split: day one chest, shoulders , arms
                Day two legs, back, day three rest, day four and five as day one and two. Abdominal every session
                - as much as you need to take 2 to 4 grams proteins per body gram also make sure that you eat enough of carbs. Pasta, wild rice, baked potato.
                - avoid junk food!
                - drink lot of water
                - sleep enough

Good luck.

Comment

Eat more carbo related stuffs like rice and potatoes.

Comment

I used to drink mass gainers 3 times a day. before or after meals. 1 tub made me gained 5 kg. I can't remember the brand though. Probably some XXXXXL brand by john cena at that point of time.

Comment

[QUOTE=eight.bone;234717]any particular brand or label i shld be looking out out for.? not too sure bout gainers..[/QUOTE

Mutant is cheap n good

Comment

Best way to do it is to count your macros, make sure you are eating more than what your body needs daily. Good Carbs Good protein and good fats.

Comment

Basically eat and train more. Like other have said, get enough protein and have clean carbs.

You can use programs like Starting Strength that can add lots of lean body mass and in the process, make you much stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                            What??? You want to lose weight? You still have weight to lose meh

Dino
                            Just make sure input more than output.

Comment

try going for Optimum Nutrition, the most basic brand first. Take their mass gainer bout 2-3 times a day, sure gain weight!!

Comment

Pretty sure carbo loading + eating close to bedtime is going to help pile on the pounds.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X