No announcement yet.

Yoga is the Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can u explain how do we know which type of yoga suits us?

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I did the yoga x by looking at p90x video. I must say, yoga is really what I'm looking at during recovery. It really strengthen my core deep and I really like it. First time doing yoga!

Comment

Hi bros,

Can anyone of you please share what are the costs involved for yoga lessons?

Best regards,
          Rolex1977

Comment

any nice yoga place to recommend ?

Comment

There lots of places to go.. Don't have to buy the packages just try the trials walk in.. Then if you like can buy package...
              There's always promotion packages..
              To me some places are overrated and some are always too full so it's up to individual to give it a try..
              My wife goes to many different places even the ones in JB..
              Cheers...

Comment

Yoga is good for recovery but u need to be aware of your limitations too

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I gym a lot till I v big size... Yoga can help me b flexible? Even I continue weight lifting???

Comment

just a question guys. I suffer from slip disc, will yoga help?

Comment

Can anyone enlighten me on the different between yoga and pilates? To lose weight is yoga or pilate better?

Comment

I just got myself into yoga 2 months ago. Gotta admit that i was (still am) stiff as a log but somehow i do see some positive differences in my general being (mood, mental, and relieve some aches from my sporting hobbies)..
                          For 1st timers, do ask for trial lessons at good yoga places (i.e. pure yoga, hom yoga) before jumping right into the packages. Gotta say that some sale consultants are over-zealous in promoting yoga but at the same time, do leverage on their eagerness to try out the trial lessons (for beginners, go for basic like Hatha 1, etc)..i am quite sure you will enjoy it..

Comment

Zuny, where did you do your yoga?

Comment

I am at true yoga. I do find their package more expensive than the rest though I will commend them on the facilities and quality of teacher (at least from my perspective). I heard pretty good reviews about Hom yoga and Yoga movement (value for money without sacrificing quality). Once I get better and more independently, I will probably switch..

Comment

I've only tried yoga movement but def will rec it! Weekends 2-4pm slots def the best cos less pple. Price wise for me I find it reasonable. Less den 20pet lesson if u sign the package.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X