No announcement yet.

Health Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything you like really. tho i heard stay away from anything greasy and rice.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Ha..ha.. U r right in teochew...aging always got TKK espeially sleeping.. Gues it is due to lack of salt or lack of vitamin M... never herd of such problem form orng kayak..

Comment

• Health is wealth because health is very important role to our body, when health is good then everything is good and perfect and when health is not good then everything is looking bad and not for good, that,s why health is strong power of our body.

Comment

• Health is a great blessing a man can remain fit till how long his health is fit.Try to maintain your health by using natural food,fruits,juices and also with meat.Use cycle for your daily work instead of bike because its a best way for exercising and good health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Must be la!

Hahaha...people like me go to buffet the hotel confirm make money 1...coz I cannot eat much...then all the expensive stuff I dunno how to eat

yah, same here, no point going to waste money on buffet, i rather spend more on better food! eat less but better food

Comment

• regular foot & body massage helps too

Comment

• Eat 5/6 small meals including snacks, avoid soda, diet soda and flavored juices, walk is great to increase metabolism, do walk for 30 minutes daily....

Comment

• usefull tks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X