Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First SGROC/SHC Golf Meets 2009

Hello everyone !!!

A Happy Chinese New Year to one and all !!!

I am planning a mthly or annual golf for everyone, targeted 3rd or last week of February ( My Birthday Month ) Venue:- Sembawang Country Club, green fees not more than S$ 80.00 with lunch.
    Hope Bros and sisters will give their support to this Happy Golf Meet. Any suggestion is welcome, cos it my first time organising this scale

Need your support !!!

Please PM me if you like to join in this happy gathering.

God Bless !

Ah...forget , shall we name it " Darkie Cup " ???
    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
      Hello everyone !!!

A Happy Chinese New Year to one and all !!!

I am planning a mthly or annual golf for everyone, targeted 3rd or last week of February ( My Birthday Month ) Venue:- Sembawang Country Club, green fees not more than S$ 80.00 with lunch.
      Hope Bros and sisters will give their support to this Happy Golf Meet. Any suggestion is welcome, cos it my first time organising this scale

Need your support !!!

Please PM me if you like to join in this happy gathering.

God Bless !

Ah...forget , shall we name it " Darkie Cup " ???

Onz!!! You need Sebawang Golf booking no? 67510320.
      Present:
      Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
      IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
      IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
      IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
      Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
      Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

• finalise date

Hello everybody !!!

I got good responds from forum members. Thank You bros !!!
        Have decide on 23th February Monday, as that day SBCC Monday golf only S$60 w/o lunch.

Please make yourself free and join us. Just PM me.

Thanks !!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Originally posted by a4checkmate View Post
          Onz!!! You need Sebawang Golf booking no? 67510320.
          Thanks bro !!!

Uncle Roy said he like to get you for his basketball team haha

See you 20th Jan !
          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• My golf club?

Just curious, does any of the forumers here joined "my golf club" to maintain their handicap?
            If not, then how?
            I was wondering how u guys maintain ur handicap?

Comment

• Winter golfing

Unclelau,
              i will be trying out winter golfing today as the snow had melted...
              No choice, all my kakis hand itchy liao...
              Will update u the outcome and how many balls i lost!
              haha

Comment

Thanks bro !!!

Uncle Roy said he like to get you for his basketball team haha

See you 20th Jan !

I just sprain my neck due to basketball This 20th Jan I think I cant make it. For the Feb event, I will confirm be joining you guys. This 13 Jan, Im planning for JB again at a later timing.
                Present:

Comment

• Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
                  Just curious, does any of the forumers here joined "my golf club" to maintain their handicap?
                  If not, then how?
                  I was wondering how u guys maintain ur handicap?
                  Hi Bro ! Do check some of this clubs, as mainly Singaporean young or old alike will found them useful.....

www.mygolfkaki.com ( Must be NTUC Members )

www.aas.com.sg ( Automobile Association Of Singapore )

www.sgaclub.com.sg ( This one is the BIG BRO of golfing in S'pore )

www.esrcc.com.sg ( This is the best option for you bro )

Enjoy !!!
                  *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Unclelau,
                    i will be trying out winter golfing today as the snow had melted...
                    No choice, all my kakis hand itchy liao...
                    Will update u the outcome and how many balls i lost!
                    haha
                    WOW !!! Winter golf......aka EXTREME SPORTS ! Remember during my recent work with the SSC, one guy offer Winter Golf to the SSC. Later hear he given Ice Kacang for his suggestion. joking bro !

You must have super bright golf ball colors like red, orange etc . Wear dark sun shade to protect eyes, keep warm. Do check with local Pro for addition infro. to this sport. Must take care Bro !

Enjoy and post some pic. for us here hehe
                    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

I just sprain my neck due to basketball This 20th Jan I think I cant make it. For the Feb event, I will confirm be joining you guys. This 13 Jan, Im planning for JB again at a later timing.
                      Oh Dear ! Please take care and see a Doctor.
                      Sorry bro 13th can't join you as have a game with SGROC members at NSRCC Resort as we gearing ourself for 15th Jan. <President Trophy 2009> hehe
                      Thanks for the offer bro !

Will be gathering kakis for 10th and 17th February for JB or Sembawang CC as some of the forum members may like to play SBCC before 23th Medal. Do get well and show again your 250m drives hehe

Last week i broke my record drives at Palmvilla as i whacked a near prefect drive, the ball went around 200m ++ hit the buggy track, bounce once and landed 50m to green of a short par 4 358m. hehehe everyone throw their driver on the tee box and refused to speak to me for 3 holes... hahah

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Haha...winter golf is really not fun at all...Wear thick clothings (which restrain from swinging), alot of accessories like beanie, kaoz!
                        Played only 9 holes and nearly frozen to death...Hands all numb and can't grip the club well...haha...then left for lunch!
                        I had a fren who volunteered to be our camera man, will upload the photos when i get my hands on it!
                        Cheers...

Comment

Haha...winter golf is really not fun at all...Wear thick clothings (which restrain from swinging), alot of accessories like beanie, kaoz!
                          Played only 9 holes and nearly frozen to death...Hands all numb and can't grip the club well...haha...then left for lunch!
                          I had a fren who volunteered to be our camera man, will upload the photos when i get my hands on it!
                          Cheers...
                          Hehe At least you have a chance to try it...a lot of us here i know my Old Boys Club are dying to try Winter Golf Well it a experience bro i bet when you post the photos i be drooling
                          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• February Social Games !

Hello everyone !!!

Planning a early golf for February social games, 10th and 17th morn. Venue JB course like Poresia, Starhill or Ponderosa. Singapore will be Sembawang CC as some of the SGROC members may like to play before 23th Medal.
                            Please PM me and state which golf course you like to play and i see and arrange for everyone.

Good new ! May have a sponsor for the 23th Medal, not confirm yet. Please keep your finger cross hehe

God Bless !
                            *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Oh Dear ! Please take care and see a Doctor.
                              Sorry bro 13th can't join you as have a game with SGROC members at NSRCC Resort as we gearing ourself for 15th Jan. <President Trophy 2009> hehe
                              Thanks for the offer bro !

Will be gathering kakis for 10th and 17th February for JB or Sembawang CC as some of the forum members may like to play SBCC before 23th Medal. Do get well and show again your 250m drives hehe

Last week i broke my record drives at Palmvilla as i whacked a near prefect drive, the ball went around 200m ++ hit the buggy track, bounce once and landed 50m to green of a short par 4 358m. hehehe everyone throw their driver on the tee box and refused to speak to me for 3 holes... hahah

Wahooo..... Good job, we keep in touch on the Feb game. Just went to range last nite to tune my iron again. Hehe....
                              Present:

Comment

Wahooo..... Good job, we keep in touch on the Feb game. Just went to range last nite to tune my iron again. Hehe....
                                Not too good job bro ! .....reason for my 3 golf kakis not speaking to me is because i double BOGEY that hole !!! Left 50m to green, pitch and land in sand trap. 2 to get out of sand, 2 putt to go in. They laugh untill they rolled on the green....next 3 holes they are still laughing......

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X