No announcement yet.

Heart Rate Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im using mio link now a wrist based HRM. was using polar H7 to pair with my iphone via BT4.0, then on Garmin ANT+. all chest straps.

As i run a lot, the elastic chest strap does chaf my chest area bit, not to mention it does restrict some lung capacity when im really beat out!

Its a god sent tech, measuring from wrist and keep everything light for me. highly recommended if anyone is looking for a good HRM.

can post url. just google mio link

Comment

I highly recommend staying with Polar. Their quality, ease of use, and interoperability with fitness center machines make them an excellent choice.

Comment

Optimal burn fat HR is not more than 60%.

Comment

Go for their V800 model. But SG pricing quite steep. You can get a much better deal on eBay + shipping to SG, and still save at least SGD150.

Comment

The latest smartwatches will mostly come with HRMs so just hold your horses!

Comment

garmin or poar should be the quite common now…….

Comment

Polar good, but the problem is the do not share with anyone else. Garmin better in that you can link their system to lots of other pieces of software. Polar have done the classic think, in that they created an amazing product and kept it to themselves. Garmin in my opinion are the opposite.

Comment

try polar.

Comment

Different brands have their different strengths. For instance, it depends if u require a GPS function, or a footpod etc (:

Comment

Any HRM those without the chest strap? Maybe like the Soleus watches like that?
                      http://inspiringpeople.blogspot.sg/ ~ Linking People Together

Comment

Originally posted by untruth View Post
                        Any HRM those without the chest strap? Maybe like the Soleus watches like that?
                        If you *must* buy, wait for the smart watches. Moto 360, Apple, and new set of Garmins will come with Pulse monitors

*: HRM is of limited use and should only be used in labs IMHO, better to train your brain to listen to your body. But each to their own

Comment

the cheapest option: Download the heart rate apps to your phone and measure.
                          The better options is to buy a garmin fore runer watch with heart rate monitor

Comment

Isn't the latest Samsung watch which can pair with Samsung Phones comes with HRM built-in.

The yet to release I-Watch will have this feature too.

These two watches don't use the chest-straps to tell you your heart rates.

Comment

the 920xt seems good. 910xt is over priced

Comment

btw there will be lots of 910xt in the market due to the launch of overflowing of the 920xt.

See some already selling their 910t for sgd200 in the market already less than 1 year.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X