"Wellness" watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wellness" watches

A certain brand of watch claim to do more than telling the time. The watch contains Germanium (not to spread germs) but supposed to offer health benefits like improving blood circulation, promoting better sleep, relieve muscle aches and pains and enhance immune systems (sorry cannot protect you from haze).

What do you think? Will you buy to try? This watch certainly must wear to sleep whether you virgin or not.

Originally posted by watchristi View Post
    A certain brand of watch claim to do more than telling the time. The watch contains Germanium (not to spread germs) but supposed to offer health benefits like improving blood circulation, promoting better sleep, relieve muscle aches and pains and enhance immune systems (sorry cannot protect you from haze).

What do you think? Will you buy to try? This watch certainly must wear to sleep whether you virgin or not.
    I don't believe their story, it's all in the mind bro

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Some magnetic, some hologram, some frequency.

I dont believe them.

I only believe in the gamma rays of Rolex Hulk.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Is there such watches around??

Comment

Originally posted by june66 View Post
          Is there such watches around??
          Philip Stein.

Comment

Yah always wondered about such watches, but my wife swears that similar product like phiten necklace, bracelet works for her to lessen pains and aches....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X