• Up to about $150 so far

Comment

• maximum 200 bucks per strap~

Comment

• Max $200 for leather ones

Comment

• 400-500

Comment

• Mmm most i spent was on isofrane. But its worth it.

Is rubber b as good as isofrane?

Comment

• Btw i want to ask, do u guys use your rolex/omega on cheapo straps? like those on carousell ones... 5-10 bucks? or do u buy "better" nato/zulu straps?

Comment

• Just spent $200 on a brand new Chopard rubber strap with the fresh vanilla smell. Love it.

Comment

• strap

normally for rolex strap link
                      i will spend like hundreds of dollars on it
                      cause if the watch is too tight or too loose you will not feel comfortable wearing it

Comment

• I'm new, I'm quite surprised spending $500 for a strap

Comment

• straps!

Hi I'm kinda new here! kinda because i've been lurking around on this site for a long time now but only create an account today..

so for me I'm a sucker for straps.. i got my stefano bruno allegrini gamma strap a whole 6 months before i even got my pam to put it on.. paid 175 euros for it and ditched the original pam straps right off the box! (yes i chose my pam on how it would look with the strap and the 24mm lug width which i got the strap in:P)

I'm eyeing the Gunny straps next! if you happen to have a gunny, please share your thoughts on it!

Comment

• Really depends on the strap but straps being straps and susceptible to daily wear and tear. It is not too wise to spend too much on it especially if there's no deployant buckle to minimize the wear.

Comment

• If we're talking about leather, many of us here would have had one customised actually. We can select leather, strap length, buckles etc. I personally have 3 custom leather straps from a well-known strapmaker from the UK who does straps for vintage Pams. All handstitched and aged if requested. Regional strapmakers are also very popular. Be prepared to pay between USD$150-300 for a custom strap though=)

Comment

• Depending how much is my watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X