Please keep a look out for a stolen Mont Blanc in Singapore forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please keep a look out for a stolen Mont Blanc in Singapore forums

Not sure if here is the correct section, but I hope fellow forumers will help me.

My Mont Blanc pen was stolen from my organiser today. It's a Mont Blanc Meisterstuck Classique Rollerball. It has hairline scratches and a pretty large crack at the end of the pen. Do kindly help me keep a lookout on WTS sections in local forums. Thanks in advance.

P.S. if I have posted in the wrong section (because I don't think this involves stolen watches) but if Admins see fit, then please shift it. Thanks!
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Got similar pic to show? Pic easier to identify. Cheers.
    sigpic

Comment

bro this model are plenty out there.
      How to differentiate?

Comment

i have the same exact pen, cracked at the end too...but mine is stencilled with my name, which anyone also can do. with no ID number etc, how can u ever find it back again and claims its urs?

Comment

Sigh, seems like it'd be a futile attempt. Anyways, thanks for all your help
          "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

did you lodge a police report?did you report to mont blanc to do a world search ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cbm View Post
              did you lodge a police report?did you report to mont blanc to do a world search ?
              Nah, not really that drastic. Didn't have the serial code of the pen anyways...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X