What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eXis10z View Post
    Turn the bezel one full round to morph into a power ranger and get ready to fend off any attacks.
    LOL! Sorry my bezel cannot turn bro.

Comment

I sometimes tends to stare at what other ppl wearing on wrist... Unintentionally

Comment

Originally posted by one2ten View Post
        I sometimes tends to stare at what other ppl wearing on wrist... Unintentionally
        I believe all of us have this habit but isn't 5 mins kinda too long? What do you think about when you stare at the person's wrist?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichmenichyou View Post
          I believe all of us have this habit but isn't 5 mins kinda too long? What do you think about when you stare at the person's wrist?
          Maybe that is his grail watch? Lol.
          Sometimes is hard to image how it looks just by wrist shot shared by some forum member here, seeing it on a real person give you a better overall feel, attire etc.

Comment

Nichmenichyou, are you referring to yourself, staring on a giant mirror, admiring yourself and your own watch?

在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

What if thrown into a situation where you are wearing your luxury watch be it rolex, pam, AP etc. and you notice a guy staring at your watch consistently for the past 5 mins.
              He has been behaving fishy and is getting closer and closer to you.
              What would you do?

Lets have some creative thinking here.
              Pull out the Glock 19 !
              ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
                Nichmenichyou, are you referring to yourself, staring on a giant mirror, admiring yourself and your own watch?

HAHAHAHAHA. Good one bro. How about a no? LOL. It happened to my friend and me once. Both at town.

Comment

Maybe that is his grail watch? Lol.
                  Sometimes is hard to image how it looks just by wrist shot shared by some forum member here, seeing it on a real person give you a better overall feel, attire etc.
                  That is true. I ever stared at this tourist because he had a PP 5980P on. Sigh. How jealous.. But 5 mins is still too long man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                    Pull out the Glock 19 !
                    Bro... Whats that ah? Sorry. Ignorant kid here.

Comment

That is true. I ever stared at this tourist because he had a PP 5980P on. Sigh. How jealous.. But 5 mins is still too long man.
                      I'm not too bothered if this take place here in Singapore, but if this happen oversea then I'm scared... Real scared

Comment

I'm not too bothered if this take place here in Singapore, but if this happen oversea then I'm scared... Real scared
                        I would be worried too. Fight or flight then?

Comment

If they are really planning something bad, try to get away quickly. But if you're stuck, at the end of the day just give it to him. Its a watch. Your safety and life is much much more important. My 2 cents.

Comment

tell him that he seems interested in your watch and offer a counter sale to him/her..hahaha

Comment

I would ask him, "jiak pa buay".

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X