No announcement yet.

iOS 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much is the new software for ...still cannot see any update in my phone :-(

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh View Post
      how much is the new software for ...still cannot see any update in my phone :-(
      The update is free. May be you can choose manual update if not prompted by your iphone or ipad.

Comment

it is a refreshing new change

Comment

Upgraded last night....bro bliss thanks....
          i must say , I am disappointed...i was more happy with the earlier version, this one keeps on giving pop ups when you open magazines and journals to read, I had to restart the devise several time ..and now I am too afraid of opening some of my magazines , pl. be careful. the benefits are marginal ..kinda new look and feel (at the cost of the earlier 3D feel) but too many problems ...waiting for updates now...and it has not been even hours since I so called updraded...sigh......pl. be careful ...Apple is not what it used to be ...

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
            I like the IOS7, nice cool interface .. Feel like I'm having a new phone
            Agree, Im liking it.... very sleek !
            ROLEX.

Comment

Still sticking with the old OS for a while.

Savoring the neo vintage.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

too blur after updating need some time to adapt

Comment

Latest IOS 7.0.2 is up for download but please be aware that those OEM lighting cable can't power up your iPhone after the latest update.

Comment

Man...this sucks ...I cannot open most of my subscribed magazines, it is showing a push notification and then had to be force shut down .....seems apple has launched this in a hurry...too eager to beat samsung I guess.....I am not updating my ipad mini and will read my magazines from there....

Comment

After upgrading my search inside message not working, can only search items after upgrading. Furthermore, seems like lagging my ipad n iPhone like purposely lag it so buy 5s to speed up again

Comment

Some features are better switched off. The auto app refresh to conserve battery life and something called image animation or something so you won't get the "blurry" effect.

Comment

sticked to my ios 6, prefer the more 3D look of it.

Comment

New update, IOS 7.0.3 is out, back up your data before begin update...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X