Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at a ripe old age of 25, it seems to be that the more i have, the less i feel paiseh or give two ****s about whose watch/car/clothing/whatever is better or more expensive. If you like and its within your own defined means then buy and be happy, not buy to feel special and superior. Honestly no one gives two hoots about what watch you wear most of the time except yourself.

Comment

• cant respect someone who thinks like that. to me, it is an insult to the craft of watchmaking and appreciation. there are so many things a watch can represent. be it, a commemoration of a joyous event or a remembrance of a person when it is being passed down, but when you sink to such a provincial level of thought like this TS over here, it is just...a very sad condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie0087 View Post
        i will just envy those wear better watch than me. work harder to get 1 too
        Agree with you bro 😀

Comment

• agreed

Comment

• Embarrassed? Certainly not. Envy? Maybe yes. But one must learn how to be contended in life or else he/she will be living in constant misery. Treasure what you have and you will be a happy person.

Comment

• Must be contented will make our lives more comfortable, it doesn't matter if someone else watch is more expensive. Think about those people who may not able to afford a watch you own currently will make you feel better. Just my 2 cents thought.

Comment

• When I go buy polo T at hugo boss during sale, the sale ppl there are all wearing watches more expensive than mine, you name it and I see it on their wrist! Cartier santo, Rolex sub and even ROO?! Although I drive occasionally, I also no money to buy so expensive watch be it brand new or pre-owned. Really peisah to buy clothes there.
                sigpic

Comment

• Luckily I don't have such problems when I buy stuff at Uniqlo. Hahah

Comment

• It's kinda insane when you think about it, the material stuff on the left hand of some girls you meet on the street could be worth over 100K i.e. watch, ring, phone etc.

Comment

• I think its good to realise we are all very blessed to own an expensive watch of any kind. Some people can't afford that luxury

Comment

• i think its more of u wear what u like.

Comment

• I wear what I like and can afford.

Comment

• no need to paiseh. watch is but an accessory. if wear PP but talk like ah beng, also no use.

Comment

• Wear what I like and can afford.. there's always someone with a more expensive watch..

Comment

• Something is really wrong if one feels inferior coz others wearing better watches

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X