Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually depends on who it is, definitely will feel paiseh if it's someone my age or something like that.

Comment

• No, as what most important is how much you like your watch rather than comparing with others.

Comment

• Everyone have something they like? I know of people that wear 100 dollar watches that drives expensive cars. Its what we think are worth spending.

Comment

• Nope! at that point of time his watch may be more expensive than mine.. but that does not mean i do not have much more expensive watch at home!

Comment

• Just be yourself. Wear what you can afford and be comfortable with.

Comment

• For what to be paiseh, dont need to compare with others. as long one day i work hard,i also can have a expensive watch.

Comment

• Not at all. Some people are practical. As long as purpose of time telling is served, they don't stamp a value on the time piece as it gets the same job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Appledabble View Post
                  Not at all. Some people are practical. As long as purpose of time telling is served, they don't stamp a value on the time piece as it gets the same job done.
                  Nope , no need to compare different people have different views in how their money should be spend. A person who don't buy expensive watch doesn't mean he is any less "poorer" than a person who buy expensive watches.

Comment

• its always good to envy, tats wat motivates us to try to get to our desire watch

Comment

• agree

Comment

• Indirect motivation

Originally posted by chiqinhan View Post
                        its always good to envy, tats wat motivates us to try to get to our desire watch

Comment

• Nothing to paiseh about. Individuals have different taste and spending power. Comparing will only make yourself feel worse about yourself.

Comment

• I know a few multi-millionaires that wear seikos and take MRT/Bus when their children take the family car. And a few wearing AP and such but always broke at the end of the month. End of the day, just be contented with what you have.

Comment

• That's nothing to be paiseh wan not everyone is born in a golden spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                                I know a few multi-millionaires that wear seikos and take MRT/Bus when their children take the family car. And a few wearing AP and such but always broke at the end of the month. End of the day, just be contented with what you have.
                                Good I like tis.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X