Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your chinese zodiac sign. Open to all members, let's have some fun please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your chinese zodiac sign. Open to all members, let's have some fun please

Did you know it is more common for Chinese to ask “what is your Zodiac Animal” than “how old are you”? It is a much more polite way to ask, and it is more acceptable when asked. You may be surprised that people are willing to tell you his/her Zodiac Animal but not the age, even though we know it is very easy to look up the Zodiac Animal and figure out the age – unless someone looks more than 12 years younger or older than his/her age.

Chinese Sheng Xiao 生肖 (“birth resembling” literally) is also known as Chinese Zodiac. 12 animals, each with unique characteristics, were chosen to represent the years. Every person born in the year of the assigned animal is said to have personalities and traits resembling that animal. The 12 animals in Chinese Zodiac are:

Rat 鼠, Ox 牛, Tiger 虎, Rabbit 兔, Dragon 龍, Snake 蛇, Horse 馬, Sheep 羊, Monkey 猴, Rooster 雞, Dog 狗, Pig 豬.

Sheng Xiao 生肖

Me Ox 牛
    Working hard but not smart, hehehe.

Boar. LOL that's why I'm lazy and fat HAHAHA
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Ox over here too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X