Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairmont Hotel Gym - Willow Stream Spa 50% off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairmont Hotel Gym - Willow Stream Spa 50% off!

nyone looking for a gym membership? I'm looking for 10 of us to sign up for the annual membership for the gym at Fairmont hotel. Original price is close to $3k a year. But if we have 10 of us signing together, we can have it for $1.5k a year!!

check out their website:
    http://www.fairmont.com/singapore/willow-stream/

This is an email I got from them:
    As our member, you are entitled to enjoy the following:

Complimentary Facilities Access

Unlimited access to our facilities, which includes the gym, fitness classes, spa facilities and*swimming pool. Tennis*courts are*available for booking.

Fitness Facilities -*Operational hours*from*5.30am to*11.00pm

Swimming Pool -*Operational hours from*7.00am to*10.00pm

Wet Spa Facilities -*Operational hours from*7.00am to*10.00pm

Preferential members rate for*Personal Training*and*Tennis Court booking

Privileges

Member treatment discount entitlement of*20% off ala-carte-treatments*(Body, Massage and Facial Experiences)Member discount entitlement of*10% off Hair, Hand / Foot Care treatmentsRetail discount entitlement of*15% off purchaseMember*Guest Fee*rate of*$39*+*GST (accompanied by member)*Entitlement of*20% off*for*restaurants*in Fairmont Singapore &*Swissotel The Stamford, SingaporeEntitlement of*20% off*for*room rates*in Fairmont Singapore &*Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore

Tennis Coaching:

Coaching by Resident Coach at $65/hrCoaching by Head Professional Coach at $70/hrCoaching by Tennis Director at $80/hr

- Rates depends on qualification of the coaches

-*5% discount*will be given*if sign up*5 lessons*& above

- Operation hour:*7am -*10pm (Monday - Sunday)

-*Coach will contact student on the lesson schedule

Tennis Court Rental:

-*2 grass courts & 4 rubber courts are available for rental.

Court: $13/hr for memberCourt: $59/person/hr*for non-member (Entitled to*utilize the locker & spa facilities EXCLUDE gym, swimming pool & fitness classes)

- Operation hour:*7am -*9.45pm*(Last appointment at 8.45pm)

- If sign up for*lesson, court*rental is not needed.

Being a hotel spa & fitness facility, we are open 7 days a week and 365 days a year, thus no closures even on a PH which most spa and fitness facilities are closed earlier for the day, and most importantly, our central location is convenient*and highly accessible to most parts of*Singapore.

My own verdict:
    I've been there for a trial. Absolutely love the place. It's unlike the public gym such as california fitness and all. They provide towels, gym tshirt and shorts. Their changing room is fully equipped from hair gel to perfume. After gym they provide fruit and even ginger tea.
    I might sound like their marketing rep now. But I thought their facilities are nice and clean. Thus jioing all to come sign up together to have the 50% discount if there are 10 of of us signing. Do contact me at 915 957 81if you're interested! Hopefully to find 10 members to sign. You may ask your friends too!!

Thanks all!

Thanks for the response! Still looking for more. Thanks!

Comment

Currently there are only 5 of us. Waiting for another 5. Really attractive deal!!

Comment

Bro, have you asked them if they will consider giving us the 50% discount if 5 of us sign up together?

Comment

I've suggested before but they're not willing. I'm really keen though. Anyone else??

Comment

Hey guys! Are you still looking for more people to join? I'd love to join! Thanks

Comment

sorry guys they've now said that we need to be in the same company to enjoy the privilege. They didn't inform us at first. But thanks for all the queries.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X