Clear All

Originally posted by solo_diver View Post
    just walked in? Need invitation card?
    Just say you never bring, they will let you in

Comment

that's right!

Comment

Just went and came out empty handed.
        Luckily was nearby and go there see see look look.

Like what most said, sale of the watches are mostly those unpopular pieces.
        Was shock to see it like a pasar malam. Actually got the IWC da vincis caught my eyes but see a lot people at counter then I left.
        Got one even ask that all the watches for AP??
        Current Watches :
        1.) IWC Port chrono

Comment

Someone bought like 30+ pieces of Tudor yday. I wonder if he's from here...
          --------------------
          My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
          Pam 351M
          Rolex 216570
          Rolex 16610
          Rolex 6694
          Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
          Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Lotsa people
            Nothing much to buy
            Plenty of folks with big ego and bodies.

Comment

Anyone able to advise if THG would replenish their stocks daily?

Just went there, got a Constellation for wife...considered a good buy...!

Comment

Bought a rose gold dress watch yesterday. Actually, they were also selling current models for some brands and of course older stocks for some brands. Went around 1.30pm and it's soooo quiet. But when I went there today at 3pm, it's crowded!

Had a good look at the watches yesterday - brands included: Hublot, AP, Piaget, Corum, Harry Winston, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, IWC, Chopard, Parmagiani, Sinn, Ulysse Nardin, Cartier and more. Surprisingly, there's no Moser?

IWC - you can find the father son BP (but the Father one only) + other BPs, perpetual calendars, Da Vinci and etc. Nearly wanted to get the RG portuguese perpetual calendar today but decided to give myself another day to consider it.

Hublot - the rose gold models are priced competitively

Piaget - few pieces of altipano

Parmagiani - precious metals watches (range from $40K onwards after disc).

Yes they do bring in different models or same models but different versons everyday.

If you're a genuine buyer, you can actually ask them to check for stock from their boutiques for various models and bring it over to the sale area so that you enjoy the same level of discount (note that it must be those models that are on sale now). I got them to bring over the black dial version because they only had the white one on display and they did (perhaps it's also because there's no crowd when I was there on 15th). If they hadn't bring it over, I would have to pay for the discount that boutique will give me rather than the additional discount from this private sale.

cheers

james

Comment

sales over now the discount not more? i just log in and saw this today no luck

Comment

I saw a couple of H.Moser & Cie watches. They are at the middle on the left side.

Originally posted by wolfeyes2 View Post
                    Surprisingly, there's no Moser?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X