X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car - new or > 2 year car

Which will u buy?
    New or >2 yr old car

This question is very subjective & it all depends on how deep is buyer's pocket.

Another type of special case is that the dream car that buyer wants to buy has stopped production hence have to buy from used market,

Cheers!

Comment

Just go for the best deal to you

Comment

>2 years old

Comment

Originally posted by terry79 View Post
          Which will u buy?
          New or >2 yr old car
          Yes..
          在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

If talking about economic, >2yrs for sure. But if one has high spending power, always a pleasure getting a new one.

Comment

At this present market I will prefer 2nd hand vehicle unless your pocket is deep. But the feel of new and 2nd car is hell lotsa difference!!!

Comment

Originally posted by terry79 View Post
                Which will u buy?
                New or >2 yr old car
                depends on the depreciation. i'll go for the cheaper option if it is not an "emotional" purchase.
                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

If i can afford, then I would go for new car. 2 year vs new car, the depreciation might not be too much of a difference considering that there is a risk of taking over a problematic car unknowingly. It is safer if the 2nd hand car is serviced by the AD.
                  GMT 116710BLNR - Sep 2014

Comment

i have always bought cars that are between 2 and 3 years old. find it best value as the depreciation steepest during first 2 years and it will still be new enough not to give you any issue. if the car has issue, will still be under warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by ming1 View Post
                      i have always bought cars that are between 2 and 3 years old. find it best value as the depreciation steepest during first 2 years and it will still be new enough not to give you any issue. if the car has issue, will still be under warranty.
                      Thats true.
                      I change cars about every 12-18mths.
                      In the last 13yrs i have had 9 cars

It doesnt make sense for me to buy new at all.

Comment

Most new car purchase requires 50% downpayment which can be a relatively huge amount. The current bank auto loan rate has also increased to above 2%. buying an economic car and don't take so much loan will help u save a lot of money in long run. u could use this money to finance an additional watch

Comment

Used car. you save on the 20% depreciation. and you can change car easier than first hand owners. but that also vary on the type and brand of car you going for

Comment

New as you never know what happened in the Car by the former owner I trade in each year as i make about 50-60.000 Miles a year.

Comment

If financial status is good, new car would be the better choice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X