Internet troll are everyday saddist...'gri13' should read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet troll are everyday saddist...'gri13' should read

Unnecessary comments and inciting discord in online comment sections, so-called Internet trolls

Anyone who has ever read a forum will be familiar with ranting, angry, bitter words between complete strangers. Some people for some strange reason seem to take enormous pleasure in inflicting others with their negativity. These people can be best described as trolls. They actively look for conversations on the internet to crash. They are always picking fights with people and stirring up crap. It’s boring. They really are sickening.

Prime minister comments on Trolling
    A. Phenomenon of discussion and debate egenerating into abuse and hate-mongering

B. Issue is not about whether people agree or disagree online – trolls deter serious readers from participating, and ruin the overall atmosphere in cyberspace

C. Such behaviour is totally unacceptable face to face, and should be totally unacceptable online too*

D. One factor behind trolling: Online anonymity

Anonymity increases unethical behaviour and contempt, because they feel that no one will know who they are and hence can do whatever they want*

Today......
    I am going to teach you some basic priciples how to be a better man than to be a troll
    1. learn to ask first before jumping to conclusions and criticise
    2. learn to be polite in using words and phases in internet
    3. learn how to respect others and you be respected
    4. learn how to treat others if you want others to treat you back the same
    5. learn not to hijack other people's thread rudely

Read, understand and practice it in life will surely improve your moral values.
    But again regardless whether you listen and understood the above is not a matter of concern to me, it is your upbringing!

With this I conclude and rest my case.

gri13 = nimm12
    Your tel 96979850

You have been a notorious troll in many forums.
    You just never learn.Your history is as long as an elephant dXXX.
    Just dont mess with the wrong guy

http://forums.vr-zone.com/traders-co...ested-lia.html

http://***.com.sg/forum/showthread.p...umber-96979850
    Read S w x negative feedback

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2650...-his-ho-di-si/
    Last edited by marinabaythesail; 13-06-14, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Dude don't let trolls rock yr boat. Ignore them and u will be ok.

Comment

After reading both yr pam112 thread and his thread to ask ppl for poll which is apparently misleading, you are unlucky for this to happen to you bro.
        I just came to rmbr i ever dealt with nimm12 back then and nvr expect him to be this person by using another nick, gri13 trolling around.
        I myself ever kena lowballed by this gri13 when i was posting my pam305 for sales at high 8k.
        not once but twice low offer in the range of 7k.
        Like bro oxycon said, ignore him and u will be ok

Comment

Let this serve as a reminder to trolls ...

You can change your identity and you can hide in a rubbish bag but if you can't change your personality than you are a trash in this society!

Comment

Mod you can ban me for using some words and terms to describe this narcissist.
            Is ok.. as long other members get to know and beware of this piece of trash. I am willing to lose this membership here for all.
            Thank you all for the support.
            Appreciate alot

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X