WTB: LV initials silvery buckle belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: LV initials silvery buckle belt

Anyone has lobang or know where to get one? This one...

Pls let me know? Thanks
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Anyone has lobang or know where to get one? This one...

Pls let me know? Thanks
    OMG OMG OMG!!! I AM LOOKING FOR THIS BELT TOO!!

Damn nice leh....but LV selling at $630

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hey MP,LV came out with a few new belts,same design just different material.

There's 1 in Epi leather which is surprisingly abit cheaper and looks just the same...whooo hooo damn swee leh tempting

Jialat now I everything also want to buy...really have to work out which is more impt liaos

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Hey MP,LV came out with a few new belts,same design just different material.

There's 1 in Epi leather which is surprisingly abit cheaper and looks just the same...whooo hooo damn swee leh tempting

Jialat now I everything also want to buy...really have to work out which is more impt liaos
        The problem is LV not like CK or DKNY. New season stuffs introduced doesn't imply previous season stuffs will be put out for discount. Pay $600+ for a belt not very worth it leh. My wife will say I siao

But this belt really lah. I like the buckle. Very bold and loud

Comment

The problem is LV not like CK or DKNY. New season stuffs introduced doesn't imply previous season stuffs will be put out for discount. Pay $600+ for a belt not very worth it leh. My wife will say I siao

Very nice buckle indeed! . . but I also wont pay $600+ for belts, unless strike 4D. LV never have sale one. My friend working in LVMH told me that they dont get any staff discount for LV. For old stock taken back from the boutique, they are destroyed.... They rather destroy than sell cheaper to staff leh!
          Submariner 14060
          Breitling Colt Auto II
          Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
          Bell & Ross BR03-92
          MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
            Very nice buckle indeed! . . but I also wont pay $600+ for belts, unless strike 4D. LV never have sale one. My friend working in LVMH told me that they dont get any staff discount for LV. For old stock taken back from the boutique, they are destroyed.... They rather destroy than sell cheaper to staff leh!
            haha... what a waste!

I'm not really a LV fan lah. In fact, I used to find their wallets and bags very ugly. But having said that, I must commend them for the way they operate. Look at the boutique at NAC... even have to queue to get in. But that's what Singaporeans enjoy doing most.

Some of us queue for the sake of queuing, sometimes don't even know what we're queuing for

But i guess they've played it right. After all, the harder it is to get something, the more valuable it is...

Comment

haha... what a waste!

I'm not really a LV fan lah. In fact, I used to find their wallets and bags very ugly. But having said that, I must commend them for the way they operate. Look at the boutique at NAC... even have to queue to get in. But that's what Singaporeans enjoy doing most.

Some of us queue for the sake of queuing, sometimes don't even know what we're queuing for

But i guess they've played it right. After all, the harder it is to get something, the more valuable it is...
              I was a LV fan,only recently I was so pissed off with their service I decided to give up on LV. When I was the one queuing to get in and buy my wallet it felt damn shiok...now I pissed with them I feel those ppl queue up is siao 1

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
              That's not true,this I can confirm. LV SAs do have discount on LVs but limited amt every year. LV dun really have much old stock 1 la...their stuff so saleable.

LV is the most exclusive company so far,no sale,no factory outlets,no cheap deals to spoil their exclusiveness.

I agree very nice but the price doesn't seem very nice though. Abit crazy for me to spend $600 on a belt also

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X