• Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    anyone here drives altis?

Leave a comment:

• Bluedevil
    replied
    I still think the current mini cooper s looks better than rocco. Can be quite sure that this design wont last the test of time... dated in a few years

Leave a comment:

• henneth
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    the rocco nice or not ??
    U are refering to the appreance or performace? Appearance wise, i am not a 2 door person so did not really look at it. But i guess the performance should be good. Lots of ppl went test drive the car.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by henneth View Post
    should be the 1.4 tsi. Last week went to test drive their Passat CC. almost climate the moment i step on the accelerator :P but too bad the back only can fetch 2 people cos the stp engineer go and put one arm there dont know what F.. if not very likely i would go for that car.
    the rocco nice or not ??

Leave a comment:

• henneth
    replied
    should be the 1.4 tsi. Last week went to test drive their Passat CC. almost climate the moment i step on the accelerator :P but too bad the back only can fetch 2 people cos the stp engineer go and put one arm there dont know what F.. if not very likely i would go for that car.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    ya.. nice... I love the curves on this baby.. 8P
    i also into curves ...

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    ya.. nice... I love the curves on this baby.. 8P

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    u all saw todays ad ? scirocco frm 89k ?? so cheap nia meh ?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    got mod the car to beyond recognition? I remember my bro friend dad had one. the speed we reach (est. 180kmh+), quite scary for a 12yo at the time

Leave a comment:

• Goldie
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    must be your bf...heehe
    Haha... Dun know yet...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    I dun have car but everyday on a free ride, WRX... stable & powerful car, oni a bit noisy on the boxer engine sound. haha..
    must be your bf...heehe

Leave a comment:

• Goldie
    replied
    I dun have car but everyday on a free ride, WRX... stable & powerful car, oni a bit noisy on the boxer engine sound. haha..

Leave a comment:

• chongj88
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    my friend brother owned one, but never had the chance to take that for a spin.
    You should if you get the chance. The newer JTS engines just somehow does not evoke the Italian spirit anymore... While I had the 156, I simply love to rev it in the lower gears. Just sounds like a mini Ferrari! Hahaha....

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    my friend brother owned one, but never had the chance to take that for a spin.

Leave a comment:

• chongj88
    replied
    Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
    any italian car owners??

me Fiat 500
    Used to own an Alfa 156 until the sillyspeed broke down. Loved the drive while I had it though... Still missing the note of the 2l twin spark engine.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X