X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dominique_kwok
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    what version cooper you driving? my local dealer keep jio me and test drive they even prepared to put one in my driveway for the day .
    the cooper handles superbly well. only grouse is the boot space. after putting my doggie's pram in, there is no more space in the boot. in aussie it shd be a good price!

Leave a comment:

• dominique_kwok
    replied
    just sold the cooper at a low low 72k. was only a year old. too small. got a one series.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    can always go to track at the nearby malaysia mah...hahaha.....can try top speed mah..hahahaha.....btw can pay instalments lar.....no need to come up with 240k cold hard cash de....hahahaha.....

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    come back to sunny Singapore lar..now R35 from PI is going at 240k...hehe...ready stocks somemore....
    going back isnt the problem

a) i dont have SG$240K
    b) even if i have, where can i go and chiong this car .......

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    come back to sunny Singapore lar..now R35 from PI is going at 240k...hehe...ready stocks somemore....

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    r35 not available in my state leh!

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..prefer the r35 to the cooper s..lol

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i also like cooper S and the dealer keep coming to jio me.... ...... maybe if can take for one weekend no obligation i can take

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Mini Cooper S is definitely a fun car to drive with good handling and speed...

Classic design too...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
    I actually wish the gearbox was paired with a 6 speed one and not a 4 speed one. It actually has the same engine as the cooper. My first car was a sunny. Cant compare. But rotating between the 207 and the 118 now that the cooper has been sold. Fuel efficiency is better than 118 but cooper handling was the best.
    what version cooper you driving? my local dealer keep jio me and test drive they even prepared to put one in my driveway for the day .

Leave a comment:

• BOZZ
    replied
    if i am not wrong peugeot used bmw older version engine

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    nice slick design.... How's the handling and maintenance compared to other cars you've owned before?? Never driven a Peugeot before..

Leave a comment:

• BOZZ
    replied
    207 is great my sis drive one too i had a 107 but just sold it last weeks

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
    Evo is a fast car. I'm driving a Peugeot 207.

Leave a comment:

• BOZZ
    replied
    U mean R35 is it? haha can't afford the part is like damm ex touch little thing can easily cost a daytona the maintainence is also ..... maybe another 1 year down the road where the parts are more ready avail

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    since u r an Evo driver, get the R34 if yr pocket allows.
    Fabulous car. Highly rated and already more than 250 on our roads even though the authorized dealer have not brought them in. All via PI. Ü

Leave a comment:

• dominique_kwok
    replied
    oh forgot to add, the resale value for peugeot is just bad...

Leave a comment:

• dominique_kwok
    replied
    I actually wish the gearbox was paired with a 6 speed one and not a 4 speed one. It actually has the same engine as the cooper. My first car was a sunny. Cant compare. But rotating between the 207 and the 118 now that the cooper has been sold. Fuel efficiency is better than 118 but cooper handling was the best.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X