Barcelona vs Man united - Tonight!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona vs Man united - Tonight!!!!

Anyone watchin??? Who will win? I prefer Barca le..no offence to man u fans here..

BARCELONA vs MANCHESTER UNITED Final ROME D DAY Champions League 27/05/2009

The dream final is only hours away and the tension is building by the minute.

Manchester United already have a big advantage as their defence will be unchanged, Vidil, Ferdinand and Evra, whislt Barcelona will be without Alves,Marquez and Abidal.

Barcelona will have two world class midfielders in Iniest and Xavi and if United give them any spaceat all they will be very dangerous indeed but in Hargreaves and Fletcher United have players who will give 100%, granted they are not as talented as their counterparts but I am sure they will give a good account of themselves.

Manchester United vs FC Barcelona Champions League FINAL --Rome 2009

Barca Fans

Man U Fans

In the forwards department; the two teams are very equal Barcelona having Messi, Eto and Henry while Unites have Ronaldo, Rooney and Giggs.

Where will the goals come from? United I think have a big advantage here with Vidic and Ferdinand going up for corners and set pieces where there height will be a telling factor against Barcelona's smaller defences.

I hope for the sake of this football showpiece we will have plenty of goals however I believe this could be down to whichever team has the best penalty saving goalkeeper.

I am not a great believer in statistics

The two players will be favorites to lift this years award and Wednesday's game in Rome will see the two players go head-to-head in a match which could influence who is named European Footballer of the Year.

Messi said: ''I don`t see it like that. I think we are two great teams, who in my mind play the best football, and whoever wins the final in Rome will be proclaimed the best team in the world.''

For Messi, 22 next month, and Renaldo this is not the first time the two have meet as they played each other in last years Champions League semi final.

On the pitch Barca failed to breach United's defence as they lost 1-0 on aggregate, and Messi admits it was one of the lowest points of his career to date.

''On a footballing level it's the toughest memory, the truth is that it was a blow for everyone because it meant we would go two years without a trophy.''

It is a different story for Barca this season as they have already won the La Lega and Copa del Rey with new coach Pep Guardiola.

Regarding this season he said ''It's been my best year, without doubt. For the football, the play, for the goals and I hope to crown it with the Champions League,'' he added in Sport.

''At the start it (the treble) didn't concern us much. We always took it step by step. Now we've won the league and cup we are going for it and we are going to enjoy this occasion. We want the cup, league and Champions League.''

Messi knows it will not be easy to take the reigning champions title, adding: ''The football that we are playing could make this an unforgettable year, but ahead of us is going to be a very tough opponent who are also playing very
    well.

''Good football is not the sole reserve of Barca. I've seen Manchester United play and it seems to me that they are a very good team. I like how they play.''

Concerning his injured team-mates Henry and Inestia Messi said: ''I hope that both can be in the final, they are very important and deserve to play in a game like this. It would be very good.

''Iniesta has had a spectacular season and it's the same with Henry, who has scored a lot of goals. It will be a lot easier if they are there.''
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

GLORY GLORY MAN U

Comment

Prediction

Barcelona 1 - 2 Man United
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

According to my bookie, the score will be
        Last edited by Ender; 27-05-09, 10:58 AM. Reason: Don't tell you!
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

Barca sure win. the strike force of man u cannot be compared to barca at all. their strike force is a laughing stock haha but defence wise yah i supose man u is better. should be 3 - 1 to barca.

Comment

think barca will win though i am hoping that man u would be champions of europe again.
            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
            "Foreign affections"
            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
            What's NEXT?

Comment

United all the way ..... Barca attack is strong... but this time rd, their defence is weak... so should be interesting game... my take would be 3-1 United to win...
              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

my take is Barca 2 Man u 1 hahaha. man u already win EPL liao le..
                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Come on United!!

Comment

erhm, need SCV ah? I also interested to watch...but i nvr subscribe to the sports package..wonder nearby clementi area got coffee shop can go gatecrash anot..
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

bookie Will Win Big Tonight !!

Comment

Man U....is going down!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Man Utd to win 3-1, as Barca without Alves

Comment

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!
                            MAN UTD WIN 2-0

Got a kopitiam 2mins away from my hse got SCV. AT SEGAR. Ü
                            I will be there!!! Gona koon now.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

HT, MU 1 dn

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X