Ancelotti Is New Chelsea Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancelotti Is New Chelsea Manager

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce that Carlo Ancelotti has agreed to become our new manager.

He has signed a three year contract and will start on July 1, 2009.

Carlo was the outstanding candidate for the job. He has proved over a long period his ability to build teams that challenged for, and have been successful in, major domestic and European competitions.

He also had a highly successful playing career in those competitions and therefore brings unparalleled all round experience to the job.

We are sure everybody at Chelsea will give him a warm welcome and we are all looking forward to working with him.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce that Carlo Ancelotti has agreed to become our new manager.

He has signed a three year contract and will start on July 1, 2009.

Carlo was the outstanding candidate for the job. He has proved over a long period his ability to build teams that challenged for, and have been successful in, major domestic and European competitions.

He also had a highly successful playing career in those competitions and therefore brings unparalleled all round experience to the job.

We are sure everybody at Chelsea will give him a warm welcome and we are all looking forward to working with him.
    chelsea ???? ... never hear tis club b4

Comment

not a bad catch from abramovich, let's see wad this guy can do...

Comment

Just heard from the news that Ancelotti promised what Roman wanted most.... European Glory..

Contract is for three years..when do you guys think he will deliver?

Second question... will Kaka follow Ancelotti to Stamford Bridge?
        (This may not be a good thing for the club.. as it may affect Lampard performance... at least that is my opinion....)

Comment

CL trophy maybe at his second year... Ancelotti's track record in CL was pretty impressive...

Kaka won't follow, as Chelsea midfield already crowded... i think Madrid would be a better choice for Kaka...

What u guys think about Sheva??? haha, most ppl forgot abt him od...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X