Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxury Watches defy slump

Hi,

Came across an article in My Paper today, at pg A15. The article is about how the luxury watch industry will thrive no matter how the economic market situation can become. It's definitely bad news for consumers like us as I feel that we will not see any price decrease anymore. There were speculations in the forum about how the watch industry might be affected and benefit us once the economic downturn sinks in in these couple of months. Well, not anymore I guess..

Go read it.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Hi,

Came across an article in My Paper today, at pg A15. The article is about how the luxury watch industry will thrive no matter how the economic market situation can become. It's definitely bad news for consumers like us as I feel that we will not see any price decrease anymore. There were speculations in the forum about how the watch industry might be affected and benefit us once the economic downturn sinks in in these couple of months. Well, not anymore I guess..

Go read it.
    sure affect 1 lah if econ dn...mayb not this time cos maybe mini slump nai ( so far )

Comment

I think if as bad as the 1997 crisis ah then the prices will go down...but if that happens,though prices down,but people won't hav the money to buy also wad.

So best that,economy gd,people have money to buy even expensive they still can buy.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X