Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis, transfered the money to your account already just about 10mins back.. sorry for the delay.. Been bz and then forgot when I am free lah.. pai seh...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

COME ON BROTHERS!!!! I think everybody can do some part in this... $10, $20, $50 or even $5 is ok..... alittle help goes a long way....

We have money to buy watches, taking a little fund to help a poor kid is worth it.. moreover, you are doing a good deed... Or even abstain from eating a good meal and just eat at a hawker stall / cook maggie mee at home to save some $$$ to help this kid...

Am a father of two and I really know how painful it is when my son was admitted to hospital although its for nothing as severe as poor Charmaine....

She don't have the luxury of having BIG celebrities raising funds for her.... help to her is by word of mouth.... Please do your best.....

Thank you and have a blessed weekend!

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Agreed!

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
        COME ON BROTHERS!!!! I think everybody can do some part in this... $10, $20, $50 or even $5 is ok..... alittle help goes a long way....

We have money to buy watches, taking a little fund to help a poor kid is worth it.. moreover, you are doing a good deed... Or even abstain from eating a good meal and just eat at a hawker stall / cook maggie mee at home to save some $$$ to help this kid...

Am a father of two and I really know how painful it is when my son was admitted to hospital although its for nothing as severe as poor Charmaine....

She don't have the luxury of having BIG celebrities raising funds for her.... help to her is by word of mouth.... Please do your best.....

Thank you and have a blessed weekend!

Comment

try posting in the sell/buy forum for appeal...! maybe can go faster..
          ==================
          State of flux : choice between two rolexes

Comment

Hi, Triton

have you receive money from roger

Comment

Originally posted by wilsonawt View Post
              try posting in the sell/buy forum for appeal...! maybe can go faster..
              It's already on the main message board so I guess it's a matter of stepping forward.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

donate

bro, i also wanna donate $100 (from my daughter Kaylen).
                pls sms acc. no to me 94771736.

Comment

Way to go brother....

I will check with Louis and contact you.. Called his mobile but he is overseas......

Triton or Darkie...can you help to collect the donations???

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Hi admin, I was referred here by Cynthia's friend to sell some watches which the proceeds will go to Charmaine. So how do I go about this? Shall I just post on this thread or will you post it for me? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for all the offers which are still coming in to donate. However, as per our starting thread, we have already closed the donation.

You are still able to donate to her directly by visiting http://ourfeistyprincess.com/donors_to_note.php

Meanwhile, will update this thread accordingly once i received a acknowledgment from stardusz from hwz that $ has been received by her.
                      After that, you can keep yourself updated from the hwz thread in http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=2401569 when the $ has been passed over to Charmaine's mother.

Thanks to all who have donated!
                      Last edited by louisoh; 29-06-09, 01:31 PM.
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X