No announcement yet.

Appreciating my Rolex I almost lost....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciating my Rolex I almost lost....

Recently...I was on the verge of selling my close to 40 YO SS DJ. well not exactly me but my family la..

I was tempted to sell it and take the money and get another watch. But...sigh think again and again...$2-3k to sell a Rolex is just a gd deal for others. And furthermore...I wore it for the last 2 yrs,it was that something that spurred me on,changed me completely...and got me into Rolex and getting to know you guys also.

Was wearing it out for dinner with my family just now,which I usually do,coz these days...most of my wrist time is given to my Tag when I am going out. So the only few times I will bring it out is during dinner. Though the watch was with scratches(some heavy ones) on the glass and sides...it was a beauty...with the lighting

This was another example,which I learnt to treasure my stuff and ppl ard me better

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

ya loh, buy sell buy sell, unless u trader or buy at damn good price, if not $$ fly 1...

keep mah, if not qty wont increase

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      ya loh, buy sell buy sell, unless u trader or buy at damn good price, if not $$ fly 1...

keep mah, if not qty wont increase
      Yeap...that's wad I intend to do

Eh for once PET is talking bout something serious la

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Yeap...that's wad I intend to do

Eh for once PET is talking bout something serious la
        ya loh, jst like those blk book, keep mah... , so years later wnt to 'use' hor, start calling... this 1 cannot, maybe another 1 can

Comment

ya loh, jst like those blk book, keep mah... , so years later wnt to 'use' hor, start calling... this 1 cannot, maybe another 1 can
          hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            hahaha
            conclusion, it's yr 'mistress' dont let go ... keep... hahaha... got $$ get another 1...hee..

Comment

conclusion, it's yr 'mistress' dont let go ... keep... hahaha... got $$ get another 1...hee..
              Hahaha...I will be considering another purchase once my investment goes well...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X