Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex ad no longer give discount on half gold sports models

Is it true? Was told by AD SA..

yes! Now most AD dont give discount for sports models. Full gold maybe still got a little bit . But half gold should be none already.

Comment

Don't understand why are they doing this

Comment

Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
        Don't understand why are they doing this
        It's just another form of 'price increase'. Works for them either way - increase the retail price and still give discount; or, maintain retail price and reduce/eradicate the discount. This is how they 'mould' consumers' mindset.

Not too long ago, some people will not even consider to buy a ROLEX watch if there's no/little discount given. Gradually, over time, even w/o discount, people queue up to buy. Now, even with premium slapped on certain models, people still buy!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Lol.. very true.. in Mandarin, we call this "fan4 jian4"

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          It's just another form of 'price increase'. Works for them either way - increase the retail price and still give discount; or, maintain retail price and reduce/eradicate the discount. This is how they 'mould' consumers' mindset.

Not too long ago, some people will not even consider to buy a ROLEX watch if there's no/little discount given. Gradually, over time, even w/o discount, people queue up to buy. Now, even with premium slapped on certain models, people still buy!

Comment

I bought my submariner 116613LB last month from THG still received 10%, so fast they removed the discount?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Think I have to on hold for few months see how things go.. buying a Gmt TT with no discount is a no for me.. one of my friend(not close) got it at THG got 17% discount off with cc installment.. pray hard if I can get 10% off..

Comment

Originally posted by et628 View Post
                I bought my submariner 116613LB last month from THG still received 10%, so fast they removed the discount?
                Think you know the SA well.. Congratulations

Comment

Anyway my that friend is a VVIP.. whole family buy few watches at one shot..

Comment

What is THG ?

Comment

Originally posted by simontan View Post
                      What is THG ?
                      The Hour Glass
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

After two months things are still same.. ss sport only can sell to VIP tt sport no discount at all..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X