How do you pay your Income tax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiroki
    Income tax You have to pay, If you monthly income outstanding: Is nothing to do with what, You have saved and bought it: If you Know your monthly income, Below 2k i know you know Game over, To get brand new in box explorer 2: From saving lah bro that how you set your goals: Ok i know you going to ask me, How long took you to saved, Hahahahaha 20 outstanding year Hehehehe: Good luck
    You save a dollar a day ? .. champion lah

Comment

Aiya, ah beng and ah lian or even school boy can afford Rolex these day, so who cannot afford. Cannot buy BNIB can alway buy from after market. The very moment u join these forum is to show off lah( let not kid ourself), so rich ppl obviously show off more, but it ok as long as they dub talk cock lah.
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like I got a long way more to go

Comment

I am sure that there are some members here who have very good collection but never post pictures. These people I respect.

This one I fully agree with you - don't talk cock. I recall got 1 member talk alot and eventually 'disappear'.

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
          Aiya, ah beng and ah lian or even school boy can afford Rolex these day, so who cannot afford. Cannot buy BNIB can alway buy from after market. The very moment u join these forum is to show off lah( let not kid ourself), so rich ppl obviously show off more, but it ok as long as they dub talk cock lah.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X