Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watcharena has installment payment plans ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watcharena has installment payment plans ;)

i just got to learn that watcharena at balestier has installment payment plans with diners and uob. i think most singaporeans would have uob cards so can go and buy on IPP of course this is for the poor folks like me who have to stretch our payments and not for some of the well heeled ones hanging around here

eg. a great deal could be a iwc 3717 like new 2 months old at $4,600... doing a 24month plan its like less than $200 a month for it a lot more rolexes and APs for sale too than listed on the site.

cheers
    raph

oh, not sure if they have 24mth.. may only have up to 12. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by raphmeister View Post
      oh, not sure if they have 24mth.. may only have up to 12. cheers
      is there a price difference, meaning pay more for instalment plan and less if pay cash?

Comment

thanks for the info.

but hw come sounds like you are promoting Watch Arena like that lol..

how abt DBS/POSB cards?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Ralph you from WA? hehe

Please support Watch Arena! Official sponser of SG-ROC. Thank YOU!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Haha, who amongst us wouldn't want to own or work in a watch shop? Just don't get carried away and carry off the merchandise will do...
            Sweet 16:
            PP Aquanaut
            VC Overseas
            AP ROO Black Themes
            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
            Breguet Type XXI
            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
            JLC Navy Seals
            GO Senator 60s
            GP Laureato
            Zenith Pilot Extra Special
            Rolex DSSD
            IWC Big Pilot
            Pam 112
            Omega Ploprof
            Breitling Super Avenger
            Glycine F104

Comment

Agree. Ralph no need to be associated with any shop. He's a collector. Just sharing news with us.

Installment plan tempting for poor guys like me.

Comment

jks aside, is 4.6k really a good price for the 3717?

thanks in advance
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                  aston....raphael is working for an international bank. thou u read his blog, he just bought a pre-owned vianney halter antiqua that cost alot of money recently. list price is 240K from hour glass.

he definitely dun need to promote watcharena or work for them. hehe.

u should see his collection when u meet him one of this day if got chance.
                  Promoting Raphael, haha.

Comment

aston....raphael is working for an international bank. thou u read his blog, he just bought a pre-owned vianney halter antiqua that cost alot of money recently. list price is 240K from hour glass.

he definitely dun need to promote watcharena or work for them. hehe.

u should see his collection when u meet him one of this day if got chance.
                    I know lah...I was just joking

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

erm... is this thread about watch arena having instalment pay scheme or ...
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
                        Agree. Ralph no need to be associated with any shop. He's a collector. Just sharing news with us.

Installment plan tempting for poor guys like me.
                        agreed with you...poor guy like me do need a installment plan...
                        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                        Future - Geneva hallmark
                        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Yah ! Abt this installment plan, i did some homework & calculator punching aft chk them with all the respective bank.

My advise to those who really kill to own their precious watch but got cash flow tight up issue, I think this will be another alternate solution. But do take note that extra cost payout of 7 ~ 9% on top of your purchase price.
                          K, let breakdown this magic to ensure everyone will not get trap by this hidden cost.
                          1) Credit Card payment charge = 3%
                          2) One time Admin Fee charge for installment plan 4% ~ 6%, subject to respective bank & period of installment.
                          eg: - Most of the bank offer 3 (4%), 6 (5%), 12mths (6%) & subject to future term changes.
                          - My last enquiry for TT GMT-IIc @ $11k with 12mths installment plan ard Mar 2009.
                          - $11k x 3% (CC payment charge) = $330 >>= $11,330
                          - $11,330 x 6% (Admin Fee charge) = $453.20
                          - So the awesome damage for 1st mth up front installment bill is $11,330 / 12 mths = $944.17 + $453.20 = $1,397.37
                          - Sequence 11mths flat rate installment of $944.17 only but I think that’s still hurt & burn man !
                          - So overall still need to payout extra cost like interest of $783.20 ($330 + $453.20)
                          I don’t think got bank offer up to 24mths installment plan. I hv chk with POSB, UOB, Maybank, RBS, CitiBank but my frd said Standard Charted do offer with lower Admin Fee rate. So if kin & really hv to choose this path, pls find out the detail 1st.

So my ultimate D was mission-aborted cause I think not worst to pay the extra of $783.20.
                          Finally hope that all these info can help, pls do call up your CC bank for further & detail info cuz I believe terms & conditions I will be subjected to changes from time to time.
                          New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                          1) Yach-Master (16622)
                          2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
                          3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
                          The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
                          I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

As far as i know, the installment plan should be interest free, meaning based on the agreed price, and then divide by the number of repayment. There should be no addition cost such as credit card charges etc.

Of course, you may not get the best best price, as compared to paying by cash, but there should no diff between amount we need to pay when we use our card ( installment or no installment ).
                            My Small Collection :
                            GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                            JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                            Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                            Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                            Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                            PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                            BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

yup...instalment plan offer by major credit card is interest free. i went to sincere to hunt for a white gold long island.....the SA told me after discount is close to 19k. so i asked him....if pay by cash can be cheaper?

his answer....instalment plan or cash.....all same price.

for those who kena con by the watch dealer by additional surcharge.....like 3% or whatever.....kindly report this to the credit card company.
                              ya, should be other way round, pay by cash push for 3# discount..ha ha
                              My Small Collection :
                              GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                              JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                              Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                              Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                              Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                              PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                              BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X