No announcement yet.

SG = 2nd most expensive city in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for me, i find tat Canada certainly have a much better healthcare plus no stress for e kids
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      lets stop bickering like little kids please. rhetorical questions do not deserve answers. now back to the topic on hand...which was........ s'pore being the 2nd most expensive city in asia.

thanks
      Yes i agree, back to status quo.
      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        how u rate aus ?

in term of housing/ health care & makan ?
        housing: expensive; gets cheaper as you step out of the dress circles and CBD
        makan: lousy (asian food wise ), pricey, but quality is good. Fresh produce available and not very expensive
        health care: right now, im covered, medicine is subsidised, private health care covers everything, etc. your mileage will vary.

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
        Yes i agree, back to status quo.
        thank you.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

DID I mention any names??? Wats ur prob??? U quote his name, i never did.
          Erh bro wats ur prob here??? Did I offend anyone??? Did I OFFEND u 116520/Ocean??? Both ganging on me???
          Again, this is getting personal. I was trying to highlight something "eye-catchy" for the sake of the forum. Just like what I normally do when there were posts of spam, or at least, believed-to-be spams. I hope the mods can vouch for this.

Maybe I was stupid to "mis"-understand that you were not referring to a particular person. But if it did not seem obvious to a right-thinking minded person, then I rest my case. But seriously, this is not the appropriate platform for certain issues. Some things can get a little touchy. You can grouse and gripe about policies, issues, etc-etc, but when it comes to a person you are mentioning, be sensitive. That is all.

I reiterate. Even if it is another person (not Nooch), I'd have raised the red flag.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          Ocean, who is Mr Lee?
          Ask something more obvious next time? ha ha
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ocean, I have talked with Nooch over this. Keep cool & Cheers!

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Again, this is getting personal. I was trying to highlight something "eye-catchy" for the sake of the forum. Just like what I normally do when there were posts of spam, or at least, believed-to-be spams. I hope the mods can vouch for this.

Maybe I was stupid to "mis"-understand that you were not referring to a particular person. But if it did not seem obvious to a right-thinking minded person, then I rest my case. But seriously, this is not the appropriate platform for certain issues. Some things can get a little touchy. You can grouse and gripe about policies, issues, etc-etc, but when it comes to a person you are mentioning, be sensitive. That is all.

I reiterate. Even if it is another person (not Nooch), I'd have raised the red flag.

Comment

yes yes....

Comment

yes yes....

Comment

No prob.
                  The Crown Of Achievement