Ball watches at 35% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball watches at 35% off

Just went there for lunch today and saw this shop beside the Omega boutique having clearance sale.

Variety not alot. Consists of some Hamilton, Fortis, Ball, Montblanc (only saw 2).

Ball watches like Hydrocarbon GMT, Ionshphere, Blue dial trainmaster, etc were listed at 35% off. Not sure if can negotiate further or not tho.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    Just went there for lunch today and saw this shop beside the Omega boutique having clearance sale.

Variety not alot. Consists of some Hamilton, Fortis, Ball, Montblanc (only saw 2).

Ball watches like Hydrocarbon GMT, Ionshphere, Blue dial trainmaster, etc were listed at 35% off. Not sure if can negotiate further or not tho.
    really good deal leh, where is the location/building?

Comment

raffles city shopping centre. Come out of Cityhall MRT can see le.

The shop is at the corner between MontBlanc and Omaga boutique. Very easy to spot cos empty looking and have a poster saying watch clearance up to 80% off haha.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

wow...economy bad eh...even luxury brands and products have to lelong lelong...aiyo...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Saw the shop some time back. 2 weeks back i think.

nothing much then. surprise that its still there with better selection?

if got lolek lelong i cheong there now!
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

no need to cheong so fast...hehehe...i tink if Bro Exxondus sae that shop empty then i suppose not much to beo de...

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              Saw the shop some time back. 2 weeks back i think.

nothing much then. surprise that its still there with better selection?

if got lolek lelong i cheong there now!
              donch have leh, only Ball is interesting there. other than that, montblanc 2 pieces look fugly, fortis still got abot 6-7 pieces, hamilton maybe the khaki can consider.

the rest like aigner, and a few others all like no point....got a few pens there also.

Comment

got fortis ar...hmmm..can go there to beo beo....like the b-42 and the fliger...duno have anot...

Comment

donch have leh, only Ball is interesting there. other than that, montblanc 2 pieces look fugly, fortis still got abot 6-7 pieces, hamilton maybe the khaki can consider.

the rest like aigner, and a few others all like no point....got a few pens there also.
                  Ooo like that ah. cannot motivate myself to go liao

Ball is interesting though
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Ball watches are nice...lol...esp the prices for the pre-owned pieces....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                      got fortis ar...hmmm..can go there to beo beo....like the b-42 and the fliger...duno have anot...
                      got flieger, not sure got B-42 anot but got a couple of chornos. All look similar to me leh haha, very bz dial with subdials and stuf. but don think anything 'precious' lah. mainly in the 2k range I think (except for the flieger which i think 972 after disc )

Comment

wow...nice leh..hahaha....u rolex guy mah...me prefer mid-range....swee lar..must pop by soon...hmmm....but now bullets low supply...

Comment

Was there last Sunday...there are a few different model of Ball Hydrocarbon on sales too...I think is 35% off...no time to sit down ask as I am in a rush....

Comment

got flieger, not sure got B-42 anot but got a couple of chornos. All look similar to me leh haha, very bz dial with subdials and stuf. but don think anything 'precious' lah. mainly in the 2k range I think (except for the flieger which i think 972 after disc )
                            I went there last friday. I saw one fortis pilot professional in bracelet. Anonimo also not bad. I checked with the staff, the watches is from WOS

Comment

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
                              I went there last friday. I saw one fortis pilot professional in bracelet. Anonimo also not bad. I checked with the staff, the watches is from WOS
                              Yes, the Fortis is nice...my preference still the Ball Hydrocarbon....drooling....with 35% Discount...more drooling....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X