2008 SG-ROC Anniversary is HERE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 SG-ROC Anniversary is HERE!!!

SG-ROC was officially formed on 16 June 2007... coming to it's first year anniversary

Should we have a DnD aka Dinner and Dance ?

Wifes, Spouses, GFs, Mistresses all invited..

Planning Committee
    1) Louisoh (not really counted)
    2) Darkie
    3) MP
    4) jazz_samz
    5)
    Last edited by louisoh; 09-04-08, 09:15 AM.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

or we can have private viewing of member's exquisite timepieces at a private function room with catered food so that we can TCSS...
    In The Bag
    Him
    Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
    Her
    Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
    Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
      or we can have private viewing of member's exquisite timepieces at a private function room with catered food so that we can TCSS...
      That's IF got people want to showcase

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

quite true... i am trying to imagine if everyone turn up with their subs....whats there to see then....
        In The Bag
        Him
        Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
        Her
        Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
        Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          SG-ROC was officially formed on 16 June 2007... coming to it's first year anniversary

Should we have a DnD aka Dinner and Dance ?

Wifes, Spouses, GFs, Mistresses all invited..
          LOL...definitely I will go...I hope we have something spectecular since it's our first. I shall join in our organizing committee and I hope more people can join in to help out and make this event successful. 16th is a monday,I think we can do on the saturday or sunday b4 that which is 14 or 15.

I won't mind,maybe we book a place or something. Need funds or me to come out with some money I will try my best to help =)

Comment

I agree and am willing to render my fullest support.

I volunteer to spearhead the F&B Committee. If you guys want a Dinner & Dance, I will source for the venue. If you guys want catered buffet food, I can source for the caterer.

I got lots of F&B lobangs

Perhaps the mods should meet up in the next gathering to discuss about this. It can be v interesting. Maybe can even have a lucky draw? Prizes must be attractive of course
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
              I agree and am willing to render my fullest support.

I volunteer to spearhead the F&B Committee. If you guys want a Dinner & Dance, I will source for the venue. If you guys want catered buffet food, I can source for the caterer.

I got lots of F&B lobangs

Perhaps the mods should meet up in the next gathering to discuss about this. It can be v interesting. Maybe can even have a lucky draw? Prizes must be attractive of course
              Wah get me excited already THough it's 2 months away...hahhaa...

I am waiting for the big day! I think we should get a organizing committe first and then we work from there. Lucky draw would be great if we have enough people,but if not maybe we have a door gift instead =)

Comment

Ok..then first things first...guys decide if we want to have a formal or informal affair?

Say we have it at a restaurant or something then it would be formal...if just at some open air place or someone's hse then informal

I would go for informal of course...I think most of u guys also prefer informal since you guys are sick of ur shirt and ties hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Wah get me excited already THough it's 2 months away...hahhaa...

I am waiting for the big day! I think we should get a organizing committe first and then we work from there. Lucky draw would be great if we have enough people,but if not maybe we have a door gift instead =)
                  Agree. We need to form a committee first. Then we need to gauge and see how much funds we have and work out a concept from there
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    Agree. We need to form a committee first. Then we need to gauge and see how much funds we have and work out a concept from there
                    Yup

Committe Members are....
                    1) Louisoh
                    2) Darkie
                    3) MP.

If u are interested pls add yourself to the list

Comment

How come my name is there?

Actually.. i dun tink it would be nice to be in shorts and slippers for our first anniversary.. ... all our previous meetings have been pretty informal.. Maybe we can have a slightly formal one.. hehehe..

Tink can have at pet's house so we can finally count how big is his collection.
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Actually.. i dun tink it would be nice to be in shorts and slippers for our first anniversary.. ... all our previous meetings have been pretty informal.. Maybe we can have a slightly formal one.. hehehe..

You towkay wad

I am ok with anything...haha

ROFL..

Comment

ya hor.... pet's house should be good.... guess it's our first anniversary.....so fast leow...one yr already.....
                          Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                          Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                          Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                          Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                            ya hor.... pet's house should be good.... guess it's our first anniversary.....so fast leow...one yr already.....
                            Yeah 1 yr already...seems so fast...it felt like yesterday when we were at HWZ's Rolex thread discussing if we should open this forum and wad name it would be

Comment

before we jump at it..i just want to say that i'm darn glad to be a member...it's a great forum and i've made many friends here....

cheers

james
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV