Maid put detergent in milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maid put detergent in milk

Those tat have maid... pls monitor them closely...

Nov 12, 2009

AN INDONESIAN maid took a pinch of detergent and put it into an open tin of milk powder meant for feeding her employer's 2 1/2-month-old twin boys.

Titin Agustiana then stirred the milk powder and detergent together with a spoon and replaced the cover on Aug 11.

The court heard that she did this as she was unhappy with her employer for scolding her for poor work performance.

Later, when the twins' mother was about to make milk for them, she saw some blue particles on the milk powder. There was also a fragrant smell.

Suspecting Titin had done it, she called her husband who took the maid to the maid agency where she confessed.

Titin, who has been in remand since Aug 13, admitted on Thursday to trying to administer 'an unwholesome thing' to the twins with intent to cause hurt to them.

District Judge May Mesenas postponed sentencing until Friday. The maximum penalty for the offence is five years' jail and a fine.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Those who do not know how to treat people with respect or have very high expectations on your household chores, please don't employ maid. Do it yourself....
    In The Bag
    Him
    Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
    Her
    Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
    Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      Those tat have maid... pls monitor them closely...

Nov 12, 2009

AN INDONESIAN maid took a pinch of detergent and put it into an open tin of milk powder meant for feeding her employer's 2 1/2-month-old twin boys.

Titin Agustiana then stirred the milk powder and detergent together with a spoon and replaced the cover on Aug 11.

The court heard that she did this as she was unhappy with her employer for scolding her for poor work performance.

Later, when the twins' mother was about to make milk for them, she saw some blue particles on the milk powder. There was also a fragrant smell.

Suspecting Titin had done it, she called her husband who took the maid to the maid agency where she confessed.

Titin, who has been in remand since Aug 13, admitted on Thursday to trying to administer 'an unwholesome thing' to the twins with intent to cause hurt to them.

District Judge May Mesenas postponed sentencing until Friday. The maximum penalty for the offence is five years' jail and a fine.
      Many of us treat our maid very well & don't deserve this.
      BUT, some of us deserve this.
      The maid cannot runaway as she may not be able recuperate the agency fees she had paid to come here if she's still new.
      She cannot retaliate against her employer.
      So, she may retaliate against innocent children who couldn't complain as they maybe too young.
      I have neighbors & relatives that are in remand or attending court hearings right now for maid abuse.
      Some of them are serial abuser after having multiple repeat complaint from Indonesian Embassy against em.
      Some of these ppl even end up having their condo sealed for 2-3 weeks for forensic to look for evidence due to allege sexual abuse.
      I guess SG MOM should come out with a tracking system to make repeat maid offenders unable to hire anymore maids.
      Jail term should be stiffer.

If we dun hurt ppl, ppl will not hurt us or our innocent luv ones....

Comment

the most common ..stealing....

few month ago just fire 1 maid cos of stealing...nnb

like to take loose change... from few $ to like $50... over many months...also coins frm piggy bank...

the day 1 to fire her, check stuffs in her room...

nnb, take soap, pens, oilment, panties, toys, dvd, bra, books, etc etc ... anyway, those are items we hardly pay much notice... 2 boxes full...some just come with these habit loh...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post

nnb, take soap, pens, oilment, panties, toys, dvd, bra, books, etc etc ... anyway, those are items we hardly pay much notice... 2 boxes full...some just come with these habit loh...
          wtf... simi sai under the sun she want ah?
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

do ur own chores and save the money and trouble.
            2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

we dun have the time, hence we have to hire maids. sometimes in Oz, i do wish there is a maid to help out around the place. but the cost is prohibitive.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X