Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA McDonald's Monopoly winner gets a sweet $1 million

McDonald's Monopoly winner gets a sweet $1 million

Anyone who has ever gone on a Big Mac binge in hopes of winning the $1 million prize in the McDonald's Monopoly game may be feeling a little more hopeful. Brandi Futch, of White House, Tenn., collected both Boardwalk and Park Place (the two pieces needed to win) after she ordered a McChicken sandwich, fries and a sweet tea. The big prize came on that sweet cup of tea.

Futch, 23, who couldn't be immediately reached by DailyFinance, works in customer service for the Grand Ole Opry and will receive $50,000 a year for the next 20 years. It may not be enough to retire on, especially after taxes, but it's enough to take care of most of her needs.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/11/...-sweet-1-mill/
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

she better take the money and lay off maccas for a little while. her body will thank her for it
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

receive $50,000 a year for the next 20 years
      My time value of money lesson now comes to place...hahaha...it's about $850k in PV...suppose inflation levels are at 3% per year...before tax

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Very smart of McDonalds to spread over 20 years. It's better for her to take lumpsum. The tax is the same for the next twenty years but inflation will be up.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          My time value of money lesson now comes to place...hahaha...it's about $850k in PV...suppose inflation levels are at 3% per year...before tax
          you still remember from accounting 100? first year unit US lottery is nominal prize pool before tax. Some countries (Oz) lottery is tax free and paid out immediately, no mucking about with tvm haha
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

so anyone has M132?
            I have M131 and it says $50,000 cash if have M131 and M132.

Comment

Originally posted by z1971 View Post
              so anyone has M132?
              I have M131 and it says $50,000 cash if have M131 and M132.
              I oso got M131 hahaha..anyone have M132 I share 50 50 with you??

aiyah, consperm mac release lots of M131 so that people who get it will happi and keep tryng.

but think M132 most prob only have 1 in Singapore
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                I oso got M131 hahaha..anyone have M132 I share 50 50 with you??

aiyah, consperm mac release lots of M131 so that people who get it will happi and keep tryng.

but think M132 most prob only have 1 in Singapore
                hahaha... so if i get m132, no way going 50-50 with u loh... hahhaa

tis time mac make big buck... my sis/ sis in law hardly eat mac 1, also buying and play game..

Comment

she can go for slimming session and a new boyfriend.
                  2014 March - Rolex Deepsea Seadweller V series MK 1 dial ref: 116660

Comment

Aiyah... This Singapore version is damn lousy. Prizes are too little.

When I was in Germany about 2 years ago, the grand prize was a house of your choice valued at 500 000 Eur and second price was 1x Range Rover and 3x Land Rover. Then I think the third prize was Visa card with 100 000 Eur inside. The list goes on.

Here... so small prize, not worth it. I got a Festina watch from McD Germany last time.

The best I got in Singapore is the card deal game. Not bad lah, at least can play with friend.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X