Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Heuer Formula 1 Watch S.No RWE 1743 Stolen

Guys, my watch was stolen in the gym.

The watch is exactly like the one in my signature.

Model Number: CAH1110BA
    Serial Number: RWE 1743
    Chain strap

Pls help spread the information.

where yr gym located n wats time?

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
      where yr gym located n wats time?
      Great World... around 3-4pm...

Comment

hokey, noted. will keep a look out if anyone is trying to sell that model...

btw, how did u lose it? was your locker broken into or you left it lying somewhere?

If locker broken into can make police report and also report to the gym leh
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          hokey, noted. will keep a look out if anyone is trying to sell that model...

btw, how did u lose it? was your locker broken into or you left it lying somewhere?

If locker broken into can make police report and also report to the gym leh
          Not broken into.. but done without breaking.. and that's the hardest part.. totally no idea who did it... and there's no cam in changing area.. it'll be good if the lockers are in the common area... not changing room... oh well.. suck thumb is all i can do...

Comment

should request the managemnet of the gym to review the case plus ask the police to follow-up too

Comment

Sad to hear that, will keep a look out....

Comment

should request the managemnet of the gym to review the case plus ask the police to follow-up too
                i told my trainer bout it.. i'm sure he would have notify everyone..
                reporting to police is really a waste of time... could be anyone.. accomplice or what... really cannot do much..

just moan over the lost for now...

Comment

i told my trainer bout it.. i'm sure he would have notify everyone..
                  reporting to police is really a waste of time... could be anyone.. accomplice or what... really cannot do much..

just moan over the lost for now...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Corporation View Post
                    reporting to police is really a waste of time
                    I would still suggests you to make a report with the Police as it allows the theft made known along with an incident number. Do submit the stolen watch serial number, model, description and whatsoever... etc.

As most pawnshops are regulated by law to collect customers' name and identification numbers these days. If it is pawned, police can easily trace who had committed the crime.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X