Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Singaporeans are buying high-end holiday and retirement homes in southern Johor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Singaporeans are buying high-end holiday and retirement homes in southern Johor

More Singaporeans are buying high-end holiday and retirement homes in southern Johor, in developments like The Bayou Water Village in Leisure Farm, which has houses with riverside balconies. --ST PHOTO: DESMOND LIM

AFTER a leisurely lunch on his patio, Mr Zulkifli Mansor can walk out to a putting green and practise a few strokes of golf - and he doesn't even have to leave his home.

From his balcony, Mr Tio Hong Tjoen sometimes casts a reel into the stream winding around his home. The Singapore permanent resident has caught fish weighing up to 3kg.

Mr Zulkifli, a 47-year-old civil servant, and Mr Tio, 53, who is in the furniture business, are among an increasing number of Singaporeans and permanent residents buying high-end homes across the Causeway, mainly as weekend residences.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

They only reflected the "Sunny" side of things over there... Haven kena the Burglars and Robbers yet... haha

Too many feedbacks from my malaysian friends about the security over there... Not safe at all even though they provide "Security" guards at their resort style private estates.... Who knows if the guard who is on duty is in cahoot with the criminals?

Got money think best is migrate to New-Zealand... Peaceful place it seems

Comment

Everywhere have their fair share of crime lah.

hopefully with the above happening, malaysia will become safer cos they need such influx of money.

but then the opening report stated Singaporeans, but they used a Singapore PR as an example? confusing haha....

"Mr Tio Hong Tjoen sometimes casts a reel into the stream winding around his home. The Singapore permanent resident has caught fish weighing up to 3kg.
      "
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X