Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti Reflection coating on watches that originally does not come with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Reflection coating on watches that originally does not come with it.

Hi all, have a Tag Heuer Carrera that I have been trying to sell but everyone keeps lowballing me. So I have decided to keep it.

The watch looks good no doubt but I am bored with it and I am toying with the idea of giving the crystal an Anti Reflection coating.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by maek.mark View Post
    Hi all, have a Tag Heuer Carrera that I have been trying to sell but everyone keeps lowballing me. So I have decided to keep it.

The watch looks good no doubt but I am bored with it and I am toying with the idea of giving the crystal an Anti Reflection coating.

What do you guys think?
    no significant change i think. not worth the effort.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

people will start screaming FAKE!!

I don think AR suits the carrera. Its too much of a dress watch to have AR. just my opinions
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by maek.mark View Post

What do you guys think?
        Can I know where can the anti reflection coating be done?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X