LV,Prada and Gucci from Uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LV,Prada and Gucci from Uk

hi anyone know can buy 20 pcs wallet from uk and bring back to singapore?

Doubt they will let you do that...hahah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

u can bring bck, if kiasu, come in tht time pay gst..okie leow loh

Comment

U.K shouldn't have a problem unless the shop assistant is very anal.

But do they have 20pieces in the first place? You can always call or email to ask first.

I always call before arriving the stores.

Comment

Buying there even if no issues, but bringing 20 of the same type of wallet into Singapore, wont you get charged GST?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            Buying there even if no issues, but bringing 20 of the same type of wallet into Singapore, wont you get charged GST?
            The question asked is can he buy 20 pcs of Wallet to Singapore?
            Not about GST

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
              U.K shouldn't have a problem unless the shop assistant is very anal.

But do they have 20pieces in the first place? You can always call or email to ask first.

I always call before arriving the stores.
              LV limit quite hiong....2 item per day

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                LV limit quite hiong....2 item per day
                Yea.. only for LV in Paris..

I think the LV in Harrods quite ok one lei.

Comment

The question asked is can he buy 20 pcs of Wallet to Singapore?
                  Not about GST
                  Maybe My English is quite bad but I tht there were like 2 parts to his question?

hi anyone know can buy 20 pcs wallet from uk and bring back to singapore?

So yours settle the part 1 and mine looks at any possible issues with regard to part 2 doesnt it?
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yea.. only for LV in Paris..

I think the LV in Harrods quite ok one lei.
                    My cousin go there everytime limit her 1

Your status different lah...regular leh

Comment

if they have stock of cuz can buy but coming in back to sin best to declare.
                      most they ask u to pay gst.
                      http://www.customs.gov.sg/leftNav/tr...oncessions.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        My cousin go there everytime limit her 1

Your status different lah...regular leh
                        there was a limit on number of items u can buy in Paris cuz of the chinese nationals there asking any tourists on the road to help them purchase.
                        that was around 2yrs back though, now no more when i was there 3 months back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinner View Post
                          if they have stock of cuz can buy but coming in back to sin best to declare.
                          most they ask u to pay gst.
                          http://www.customs.gov.sg/leftNav/tr...oncessions.htm
                          Thanks for the link. Was trying to search for any regulation of bringing multiple pieces of same product to Singapore and not declaring.

Wonder will it still be cheaper overall? Or the same in we factor in GST when bringing them into singapore.

But then if we hardpress that its for our relatives (got 20 of them in the family), wonder will we still tio anot :P

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            Thanks for the link. Was trying to search for any regulation of bringing multiple pieces of same product to Singapore and not declaring.

Wonder will it still be cheaper overall? Or the same in we factor in GST when bringing them into singapore.

But then if we hardpress that its for our relatives (got 20 of them in the family), wonder will we still tio anot :P
                            np, glad could help.
                            yes it will be cheaper overall but much cheaper ard hlf yr ago when the pound was much lower.
                            we just came back from london and my wife bought a mui mui wallet there. much cheaper than sin even though she didn't bother to claim tax btw.

Comment

20 is excessive to declare as family and gifts lah...people will know it's for business

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X