Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pledge to show your Support against RACE discrimination

THERE IS NO RACE IN THIS RACE!!!

Do pledge your support in race discrimination!!

THE EVERYRACE CAMPAIGN
    ‘FACES OF RACING’

As part of the EveryRace campaign the FIA has commissioned award-winning photographer Darren Heath to shoot a series of portraits of the people (some well known and some less so) that form part of the Formula One community.

At the 2008 Malaysian Grand Prix more than 50 representatives of all the teams competing in Formula One sat for what we have called the ‘Faces of Racing’ portraits. The FIA is grateful to all of the teams for their support in achieving this.

The EveryRace website now features a montage of these ‘Faces of Racing’ highlighting the diverse global community that is so fundamental to Formula One’s character.

As the campaign develops throughout this season and beyond, competitors from the FIA’s wide range of championships will be included in regularly updated versions of the ‘Faces of Racing’ and ‘Faces of Rallying’ portraits to create a montage genuinely representative of the international motor sport community.

To see the ‘Faces of Racing’ portraits and to pledge your support for the EveryRace campaign visit the web site at http://www.everyrace.net
    Never Believe Your Doubts & Never Doubt Your Beliefs.

Originally posted by Paikia44 View Post
    THERE IS NO RACE IN THIS RACE!!!

Do pledge your support in race discrimination!!
    eeerrr. bro... you support against race discrimination (thread tittle) or support race discrimination (body text).....

btw, is the correct term racial discrimination or race discrimination? and don't beat me up hor bro paikia....
    In The Bag
    Him
    Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
    Her
    Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
    Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Typed too fast.... kekekekeke.....

Edited liao

Comment

not yet leh... wait people think you really paikia...

the part where i quoted you... that's the one...
        In The Bag
        Him
        Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
        Her
        Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
        Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Hmmm.... the edit button seems to be not working.....

Comment

haha..

For editing of subject headers.. it may not be reflected immediately
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
              btw, is the correct term racial discrimination or race discrimination? and don't beat me up hor bro paikia....
              The correct term should be racial, but i thought switching to race would be rather unique since it is from FIA and race (F1) related. Kekekeke

Damn! I edited and left the 'saving' for almost an hour and itis still 'saving'...... duh....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X