X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one!

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    revenge only begets revenge

now the camry will rem the subaru license plate and chase after him. The bus driver will rem the camry license plate and chase after the camry.

The TP will come and record all license plate and chase after all of them.

the main loser? -> 1248614 cos he never see any license plate so cannot buy 4D

Comment

Originally posted by 1248614 View Post
      This morning after turning into Nicol Highway from the national stadium side road, I noticed this accident from my rear view mirror:

a Toyota camry also did the same turning to join Nicol highway. Except that he did not filter into lane 3, the slower speed lane- he went straight to lane 2 on Nicol highway

what happened next left me speechless momentarily

the black Subaru impreza who was on lane 2 was probably upset that the camry swerved into his lane without checking. He swerve his impreza around the camry to avoid hitting the camry

the impreza drag his horn, turn on his hazard lights and slow his car down in front of the camry till complete stop. In the middle lane of Nicol highway.

'still no accident, mah' you must be thinking. Along came a bus on lane 2 and he could not brake in time and crashed into the back of camry
      wow. tis type of driver ( subaru ) need to get disqualify...
      camry driver, at most just careless and reckless .. never check, and most important its random and didnt target the subaru driver...but tht subaru wants revenge and intentionally did tht. ( dangerous ) driving... end up causing accident. got video down hor, sure kanna charge.

Comment

luckily not me lar...or else i make sure the subaru driver realise not all CAMRY drivers can be messed around with de....
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          luckily not me lar...or else i make sure the subaru driver realise not all CAMRY drivers can be messed around with de....
          u driving camry ah?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

yes i am...the bloody subaru will end up looking worse than mine if he happen to encounter me on the road...

Comment

yes i am...the bloody subaru will end up looking worse than mine if he happen to encounter me on the road...
              yes i support u in this case

Comment

then camry not lao kok kok leh...luxury car
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                  wow. tis type of driver ( subaru ) need to get disqualify...
                  camry driver, at most just careless and reckless .. never check, and most important its random and didnt target the subaru driver...but tht subaru wants revenge and intentionally did tht. ( dangerous ) driving... end up causing accident. got video down hor, sure kanna charge.
                  still it is no excuse and in some ways a good lesson to the camry driver...

encounter too many of these idiotic drivers...some even filtering out from lanes with STOP line...careless or bochup?
                  [IMG]http://www.bmw-sg.com/photopost/data/545/bbm_barcode.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

Thanks for the kind support Bro KenKelvin...

Btw Camry is not a lux car lar...aiyo...simple family man leh...just that i cannot stand those 'so-called' racer boys trying to makan stock cars...if i am the camry driver i make sure the subaru end up in a local scrapeyard for sure..and the driver better flee before i 'fix' him up properly....

Comment

i think wht a person drive reflex abit of its personality & status...hahaa

subaru, young impatient, wnts a fight... camry, older family man...

it will be surprise the camry driver is the one horning and braking infront of the subaru .... ( hving said tht, provided the camry driver not feilong ) ... hahaha

Comment

wahahaha....me hor...subaru driver mentality in a camry...wahahaha....me normally peace loving lar...just that sometimes kana young punks with P-Plate wana to makan old unker like me lor...so have to show them that power is nothing without control...wahahahahaha....or stopping force..

Comment

Thanks for the kind support Bro KenKelvin...

Btw Camry is not a lux car lar...aiyo...simple family man leh...just that i cannot stand those 'so-called' racer boys trying to makan stock cars...if i am the camry driver i make sure the subaru end up in a local scrapeyard for sure..and the driver better flee before i 'fix' him up properly....
                          Originally posted by pet View Post
                          i think wht a person drive reflex abit of its personality & status...hahaa

subaru, young impatient, wnts a fight... camry, older family man...

it will be surprise the camry driver is the one horning and braking infront of the subaru .... ( hving said tht, provided the camry driver not feilong ) ... hahaha
                          don't think its fair to stereotype subaru drivers...

have a friend whom has a merc e class, bmw 325i sedan and z4...

bought a subaru as his beater car to office and trips up north...

not the kind of boy racer wanna be.......
                          [IMG]http://www.bmw-sg.com/photopost/data/545/bbm_barcode.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

well...for beater cars i am sure there are ppl out there with lambos and ferraris that drive merc or bmw as beater car to send maids to wet market to buy veggies too...

Comment

well...for beater cars i am sure there are ppl out there with lambos and ferraris that drive merc or bmw as beater car to send maids to wet market to buy veggies too...
                              fwah, i really cant imagine how rich those kinda people are sia..

Comment

exactly...hahahaha..many richie rich guys mah....just saw a P-Plate lambo driver a few days back having problems parking over at eas coast park...hahahahahaha....driver look real young...about 20 max...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X