Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I took drugs... sold my Body"...

I WAS involved in the sex trade.

This is what Taiwanese model Timi Hsiao told police on Saturday when she was arrested after being caught buying drugs.

She voluntarily confessed to smoking marijuana and taking ketamine too, reported China News.

The model has been released on NT$20,000 ($1,000) bail.

Timi, who shot to fame after starring in Jay Chou's music video, Hair White, claimed she prostituted herself as she was unable to cope with stress.

She alleged that Ms Ling Weiwei, an agent, arranged for her to sleep with at least 10 men in different hotels in Taiwan.

Timi's customers allegedly included politicians and professionals.

For each tryst, the men paid Timi NT$278,684 ($12,300), with Ms Ling allegedly keeping half the amount.

Timi claimed that during one unpleasant tryst early this year, she had to travel alone to Shanghai to meet a client who allegedly made her take drugs.

She maintained that she became addicted to drugs after that and her family had to bring her home.

Ms Ling has been arrested by Taiwanese police but she has been released pending investigations.

Sources said that initially, Ms Ling denied the accusation and even claimed she did not know Timi.

But when the police found a phone book with a list of clients' names, Ms Ling admitted she arranged for the men to meet Timi.

Beyond her control

Ms Ling claimed her involvement was limited only to arranging meetings and if Timi slept with the men, it was beyond her control.

She maintained that she was not directly involved in setting up the meetings and she was only working with Timi's agent.

Ms Ling also denied arranging for Timi to go to Shanghai to sleep with a client.
    Industry insiders, however, told the media that Ms Ling operated the sex trade, using the code name "take notice" to hook celebrities and entertainers up with businessmen and politicians.

Timi's arrest came after police received information in January that a man was supplying drugs to entertainers.

She was allegedly caught red-handed paying a man NT$20,000 for drugs in Zhongxiao East Road in Taipei.

http://www.divaasia.com/article/8153
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

i prefer the model in louisoh's signature leh. this one looks too ba ba..

but on a side note, lousoh, your signature causes my comp to lag
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

sigh.... another sad story...

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post

Paiseh paiseh... tink the gif file is a little big... ur comp lag cox it's still trying to download the whole gif..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

the taiwanese girl quite cute leh....
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Haha, Bro Exondus, this is where we differ...we may like the same watches but not the same kind of girls! The one in Louis's sig sweet, looks like Dawn Yang but too skinny for me. Erm...plumper variety like Timi for me! : )
            Sweet 16:
            PP Aquanaut
            VC Overseas
            AP ROO Black Themes
            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
            Breguet Type XXI
            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
            JLC Navy Seals
            GO Senator 60s
            GP Laureato
            Zenith Pilot Extra Special
            Rolex DSSD
            IWC Big Pilot
            Pam 112
            Omega Ploprof
            Breitling Super Avenger
            Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
              Haha, Bro Exondus, this is where we differ...we may like the same watches but not the same kind of girls! The one in Louis's sig sweet, looks like Dawn Yang but too skinny for me. Erm...plumper variety like Timi for me! : )
              haha, plump ones giv eyou flap flap sound effect right?
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                Paiseh paiseh... tink the gif file is a little big... ur comp lag cox it's still trying to download the whole gif..
                With all due respect sir, my computer lags too and its a bit uncomfortable browsing this forum. Would you be able to do something about it though the model is . Hope you are not offended...Cheers...

Comment

yalor Bro Louisoh, i like to browse u thread which update us the latest news time to time but with the pretty lady gif make me little bit incoveneince to browse u thread...
                  Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                  Future - Geneva hallmark
                  Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Haha, yeah, that's right. I had this girlfriend years ago who was quite attractive, looked like Cynthia Koh but was quite slim, so everyday I made and fed her rich butter and bacon sandwich to fatten her up, hahaha! It worked!
                    Sweet 16:
                    PP Aquanaut
                    VC Overseas
                    AP ROO Black Themes
                    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                    Breguet Type XXI
                    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                    JLC Navy Seals
                    GO Senator 60s
                    GP Laureato
                    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                    Rolex DSSD
                    IWC Big Pilot
                    Pam 112
                    Omega Ploprof
                    Breitling Super Avenger
                    Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
                      yalor Bro Louisoh, i like to browse u thread which update us the latest news time to time but with the pretty lady gif make me little bit incoveneince to browse u thread...

Sorry sorry.... removed it liao... will find ways to optimize it..

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                      Haha, yeah, that's right. I had this girlfriend years ago who was quite attractive, looked like Cynthia Koh but was quite slim, so everyday I made and fed her rich butter and bacon sandwich to fatten her up, hahaha! It worked!
                      Wow... chio bu gf... so envious...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

no need to remove just resize to smaller ll do…

u know the racing queen u put is so hot and each time I browse u thread I must make sure no female colleagues around me…if not the pic ll put them in shame….
                        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                        Future - Geneva hallmark
                        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

haha u hor

Comment

hehehe..i am sure Bro Pet love this type of lady....hehehehe
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              hehehe..i am sure Bro Pet love this type of lady....hehehehe
                              U mean he like the "flap flap sound kind" as per bro exxondus?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X