3 fined for baring breasts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 fined for baring breasts...

TO ENTICE their customers to buy them drinks, three Filipinas bared their breasts in a Duxton pub.

On Friday, Bernadeth Sonido, 35; Michelle Alejo Bacorro, 28, and Ma Lourdes Dela Cruz, 26, were fined $1,000 each.

A district court heard that on June 5 last year, the three foreigners were working as performing artistes at the Knights Pub & Karaoke along Duxton Road. At about 1am, the trio asked the three men they were sitting with to buy them ladies' drinks so they could earn commissions.

To encourage the men to do so, the Filipinas pulled down their blouses and exposed their breasts and nipples. The customers turned out to be undercover police officers and the women were arrested.

Asking the court to impose a light fine, the women's lawyer Gurdaib Singh said that his clients regretted committing the offences. They were also unlikely to be allowed to return to Singapore by the immigration authorities, he added.

The three women could have been fined up to $2,000 each and/or jailed for up to three months.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

these girls are really unlucky to be caught. I believe there are lots of such cases out there....
    End of the day, i believe that they are just earning a living.

Comment

wow.. 3 undercover cops...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        wow... song leh, free show... see 6 raisin... hahaha

dunno got foto evidence or not

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          One of the best job around

Comment

She encourage all their fellows citizens leave their love one, kids & family behind to get job outside their motherland. Those remittance $$$$ back to feed their family ,she called them national hero. Do u want such a sitting duck to run the country??? What about an Ex covict also qualify to run Presidency.If nothing been change, than I know where they fellow citizen r heading tomorrow.

Comment

umm.... you that that job good. many years ago there was a raid on the strip joint here. one of the officers was offered $600 for a FJ
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Ya best job. Drink and enjoy for free. If got show, see liao then catch people.

I once witnessed this at Marina steamboat many years ago. ICA undercover officer, sat down on table beside us and eat. Of course no one knows. After they finish makan and before paying money, sprang into action and caught 2 illegal workers washing plates. Then all take back in van.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X