• Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    basket, kong lye kong kee... only i uncle lah

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    heng ar...i dun fall into the category of uncle....lolz.....feel so young again....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hehehe....well at your age those start at 30 seem uncles to you liao mah
    30 ah =X cannot la...if 30 then alot of people I have to call UNCLE already and they have to kick my butt already. Hahha...40 la

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hehehe....well at your age those start at 30 seem uncles to you liao mah

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    dont tell me darkie refer u as 1 also... hahahhaa... if so hor, u can kick his left side i kick his right side....
    Now I feel like kicking you!!

hahaaha

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    Tot only 1 how come got s ??
    Aiyah..dunno if got more UNCLEs here mah...so I add the "S" lor..dun worry not referring to MG kor kor HAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hehehe...not reali a fan of "backside'...can switch to front side....wahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    hahaha...i tink he refering to me lar..
    u also ah, thn MG left side, i right side, u back side

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha...i tink he refering to me lar..

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    dont tell me darkie refer u as 1 also... hahahhaa... if so hor, u can kick his left side i kick his right side....

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hehehehe....Bro Pet can start a local dictionary for angmohs...hehehe...can earn royalty mah..:>

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Relax la....I m like used to it but that doesn't mean you can join him and do this everytime!!

Weeelllll...true..haha...nothing beats logging in and reading funny posts by bros and UNCLEs here

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    no lah... wont 1 lah... the mods here all very the nice 1 ( KK, 3 leg abit ) .. of cos sometimes reading it sounds serious, actual fact he might be laughing his socks off... hahaha

anyway, we are all here to exchange info or laugh our butt off ... hahaha... those serious arguement or unpleasant posts try to avoid nia loh... other thn tht, the mods in sgroc are the most flex leow loh, compare to many forum out there.... guess cos it's a small spore group user with the local flair.. of cos there's some international users popping in once in awhile...( maybe we should pin up a 'local net abbreviations' for them to understand ... hahhaa ..... wanna help list a few local abb ??
    Yeah we are quite easy going la....if I am not I won't be here already haha

Local abb...I think if you want to you can do it UNCLE PET.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Phew...i feel safe now after reading DA words..........wahahaha.....Bro Pet is the best u can get in TCSS in recent years...hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    eh...Bro PET i tink i better dun disturb him....later he reali banned mi from here then got no chance to tcss with you liao..wahahaha
    Relax la....I m like used to it but that doesn't mean you can join him and do this everytime!!

opps... darkie digging the posts....

hahahha... darkie... u should thnk us all for providing such nice posts for u to come bck and reply ... hahahhahaha

"""" After a long day...nothing beats....login on sg-roc to read funny posts by the bros here """
    Weeelllll...true..haha...nothing beats logging in and reading funny posts by bros and UNCLEs here

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    eh...Bro PET i tink i better dun disturb him....later he reali banned mi from here then got no chance to tcss with you liao..wahahaha
    no lah... wont 1 lah... the mods here all very the nice 1 ( KK, 3 leg abit ) .. of cos sometimes reading it sounds serious, actual fact he might be laughing his socks off... hahaha

anyway, we are all here to exchange info or laugh our butt off ... hahaha... those serious arguement or unpleasant posts try to avoid nia loh... other thn tht, the mods in sgroc are the most flex leow loh, compare to many forum out there.... guess cos it's a small spore group user with the local flair.. of cos there's some international users popping in once in awhile...( maybe we should pin up a 'local net abbreviations' for them to understand ... hahhaa ..... wanna help list a few local abb ??

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X