Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolex and pam

Comment

• Rolex an Pam too. But now everybody is talking about owning a Hublot then follow by AP. The trend keeps changing. One day all may want to own a PATEK OR LANGE..., faint...

Comment

• Rolex, Omega and Pam.

Comment

• Been seeing alot of IWCs lately. And surprising I have hardly seen any Subs around. hmmm.

Comment

• IWC, Rolex and Panerai

Comment

• Rolex, Omega and IWC.

Comment

• Panerai, AP and PP these days.

Comment

• Most my colleagues wear G-shock haha

Comment

• Rolex, IWC, Tudor, Breitling & Panerai

Comment

• my colleagues don't seem to be into watches.. wearing a gmt2 and they ask me what watch i'm wearing.. looks weird to one of my colleagues

Comment

• Once had a colleague who wore a green sub. No biggie there, but the way he was sweating over a 10k renovation loan (clearance problems due to admin issues) made me wonder how much cash he really has on hand.

Comment

• The trend keeps changing till I also what they are wearing. Last year a number of rolex, a few APs and pams. Recently done a stock count and found 1 wearing rolex, 1 iwc and some don't know what brands. I still wear my rolex pam patek ap etc. lol
                          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

• My colleague wears a Rolex 1665 seadweller looks good on his wrist

Comment

• many of my colleague used to wears Rolex but lately PAM looks like in thing where I see a few ladies wearing PAM white dial and looks good on them.

Comment

• 50% of ppl at my current work place has a rolex... including the ladies.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X