No announcement yet.

does your colleague wear rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 senior colleagues wear Rolex and Frank...2 of them were gifts from their hubs...

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      got 2 in the office.

one wears the yachtmaster
      another wears the TT blue submariner.
      My boss have atleast 13 Rolex in his collection, couldn't resist checking out his wrist as he has insane collection. Its good to be rich i guess...

Comment

• yup. Spotted Submariners and Explorer II. A bit disappointed that nobody's wearing Day-Date
        The Lannisters send their regards.

Comment

• I did not wear my sub to work at all because I don't like to hear sarcastic remarks (whether is joking or not) and if the company is going on retrenchment mode not appropriate to show off. Is my thinking wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by diglomex View Post
            I did not wear my sub to work at all because I don't like to hear sarcastic remarks (whether is joking or not) and if the company is going on retrenchment mode not appropriate to show off. Is my thinking wrong?
            No right or wrong. It depends on which industry/type of company you are working in. And it also depends on the nature of your job.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• so common to see people wearing rolex nowadays not just among colleague but even on the train,

Comment

• I wear to work but nobody seems to care lol. Even in trains, I don't even know if ppl are looking at your wrist or not? Lol.

Comment

• I went to HongKong and saw plenty of working professionals wearing. unmistakably Rolex! Slurps

Comment

• I think quite common to spot rolex.
                    the challenge is sometimes it gets a bit harder to do a 'one-glance' spotting because there are so many 'homage or otherwise known as look-alike' rolex watches

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                      got 2 in the office.

one wears the yachtmaster
                      another wears the TT blue submariner.
                      As i work in banking, i see a lot of good variations of watches - many are rolexes

Comment

• Usually r Rolex

Comment

• Less than 10% of my colleagues wear luxury watches to office.

Comment

• got a colleague left her rolex in toilet. luckily got pick up and return to her.

Comment

• Errr....why need to remove Rolex while in the toilet?

Hahahaha

Comment

• I think I'm surrounded by Rolex!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X