Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few of them, i think they are quite well to do

Comment

• My first job in a manufacturing industry, a lot of colleagues wow when I wear my breitling, a gift from my parents in law costing over $3k.

My current job in the oil and gas industry, it's so common to see panerai, Rolex, JLC in the workplace and among clients and vendors.

Maybe time had changed over the years, people are more affluent and willing to spend. Difference of about 7-8 years between both jobs.
      In my possession
      Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

• My staffs all subs and above.
        My bosses in seiko,tissot

Comment

• In e past...
          Worn mine...
          Colleagues all.... wowwwww "lllllolex"...
          Next day... wear casio...

Comment

• My work place non of them ware rolex but cartier

Comment

• No. Only tag heuer and omega.

Comment

• Didn't see any of my colleagues wear Rolex, but got 3 guys wear Panari

Comment

• Current job petrolchemical industry. Most colleague n senior wears rolex but what impress me is my teamleader wears his rolex everyday out for fieldwork even rains or shine.

Comment

• See all kinds at work.
                    PP, AP, Panerai, Rolex, IWC, Hublot, Omega. And that's on my floor alone
                    What's in the box:
                    • Patek Philippe 5726A
                    • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
                    • Panerai 187 Subzilla
                    • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

• My boss wears a Sandoz.

Comment

• I finish my cycle , they don't offer Hamilton anymore, they give 7k cash instead , but only into yr CPF account

Comment

• A lot nowadays

Comment

• For my company, they r still quite conservative, at most tag heuer or omega, only my boss wear Rolex, haha, maybe the staff want to tone down abit in front of boss.

Comment

• 0 - non my colleagues wear rolex watches.. going out of fashion?

Comment

• Really meh? My department, I have seen quite a few Rolex around. From Auntie to SYT to below 30yo adults...
                                "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X